Extra Chapter: Yours

The restaurant looked fancier than Zhou Zishu had anticipated. The entrance was draped with bright lights and beautiful greenery, painted with almost every color of roses and decorated with a marble fountain at the middle of the big space. He took a deep breath and instructed the driver to park close before getting out of the car, heart beating one million beats per second. He fixed his blazer and ran another hand through his hair, sweating bricks at the mere thought that he's actually come for a date. A date?! With one of his subs?! What the hell was he doing here-

"Excuse me sir, how can I help you?" A lady dressed in black uniform walked up to him, "Do you have a reservation?"

"I- Uh..." Zhou Zishu looked around once more, his eyes capturing the luxurious chandeliers, the velvety seats, expensive wallpaper and golden spoons. This... This was too much. Despite being wealthy and of high class, this was too much for his humble taste. Being wealthy was his chosen fate, yet he never let himself follow an extravagant lifestyle. The revenue of the martial arts school he owned and the family inheritance were way more than enough for his modest personality.

However, the restaurant was the least of his concerns.

"Sir?" The lady smiled wider. "Reservation?"

"Wen Kexing." He blurted nervously, "Under the name Wen Kexing." He remembered that Wen Kexing had texted him the details and location the day before. They had exchanged phone numbers before he left the club that night, and Wen Kexing had been naughty enough to text him sexy pictures with him still wearing the collar. Zhou Zishu had simply replied with a thumbs up emoji before sneaking to get himself off in the bathroom, remembering Wen Kexing's wrecked face and the feeling of his lips around his- and oh- cursing at how irresistible he was and how Zhou Zishu, himself, fell for his charm.

"Oh yes, two people, am I right?" She smiled, "He's been waiting for a while. He asked if you've arrived quite a few times." The lady browsed through her tablet and gestured for Zhou Zishu, "Please follow me."

"What?! He's here?!" Zhou Zishu suddenly panicked, questioning his next step. "Wait!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "Sorry, I apologize. I- Uh... you said he's here?"

The lady furrowed her brows and nodded, pointing towards a faraway table by the window. "Over there."

The moment Zhou Zishu's eyes followed the same direction, they caught Wen Kexing's long locks of dark hair. He was wearing an elegant all-black outfit, rolled up at the sleeves and slightly revealing at the neck, his wine-red collar contrasting beautifully with his pale skin and dark clothes. He was still wearing the collar? Outside? To a date? At this place? Zhou Zishu's anxiety doubled, paranoia tripled. Maybe Wen Kexing wanted another session after this? Was this date a bribe for another sexual rendezvous?

"Sir?"

Zhou Zishu took a step back, his eyes unswerving from Wen Kexing who worriedly checked his watch then his phone then fixed his hair and clicked impatiently on his half-empty wine glass, glancing around to search for someone who hid barely meters away from him. "I shouldn't." Zhou Zishu walked backwards, "Don't tell him the one he's waiting for came by." He told the lady and walked away, ready to disappear at once before his phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket.

Wen Kexing.

Zhou Zishu shook his head and tucked the phone back in, storming outside flashing into his car, leaving the place to never show up that night again.

***

Few days later

One, two, three, four wrong moves. Zhou Zishu felt unfocused. He originally wanted to let out the frustration by practicing martial arts, yet nothing really seemed to relieve his discomfort. "Dammit!" He took off the belt and slammed it on the mat, dropping down to sit beside it.