~ Beyond the Entirety of Love ~

The sun leisurely bowed down, relishing its last moments of presence before the moon took over the night sky. Kathir drove the car, dwelling in the thoughts of his paradise on earth, humming the tune of ARR's songs that played in the music system. Mullai's heart was brimming with happiness, seeing him free from the littlest of worries and his glimpse towards her every few seconds was more fulfilling than anything she would ever ask for in life. When they both started from college together, Kathir had asked her for an evening out, some time at the beach and dinner at her favourite restaurant. The mere thought of it made her face bloom in anticipation for a lovely start to the weekend with just the two of them. But the happiness was short-lived as her mind rested on her little sister's face.

Sivaangi had come home for a week's stay as Murugan and Parvathy had left to their native for a wedding and she had been making plans for the weekend the whole week of her stay with them. Mullai knew that their outing alone without her on Friday eve would crush down the enthusiasm and excitement she had for the next two days. She was pulled by strings on either side and she felt stranded in the middle. She knew Kathir would definitely understand her views but to disappoint him even slightly would be equally hurtful. While she was in a clash with her own self, the car stopped in front of their house bewildering her for a second, "Kathir... nera beach ku porom nu sonneenga... ennachu veetla ethavathu edukanuma...", he smiled at her and traced her strained eyebrows which calmed her heart, "aama... nammaloda kutty vaanda kootitu poga... avala na eppadi marapen Mulla...".

Words struck in her throat but her eyes gleamed, shying away the striking rays of the nearing sunset and as they walked towards the door, her fingers weaved into his and his eyes locked with hers while she whispered a 'Thank you'. Their overwhelming happiness was manifold by the sight of their family in the hall. Sivaangi lying on Lakshmi's lap with Pandian reading out a joke from his mobile and their laughter sound echoed through the hall, tightening the couple's handhold in total contentment. Mullai shook her head with a smile, thinking about how Sivaangi had pulled out a drama a week back for staying there fearing she would invade the privacy of the family, but today she was owning the family for herself entirely. The household cherished the find of their long lost hope of a naughty girl child. They walked in happily to be welcomed by the family and roasted in the tease of the cutest devil.

Sivaangi sprang up and sat straight speaking with a glint of mischief in her tone and demeanor, "aunty... uncle... ungaluku oru vishayam theriyuma... enaku akka nu oruthi irukaala... paavam pulla kavalaiya irundhuthe nu avasara avasarama class mudichutu music room pakkam oodi vandha... madam poyi ara mani neram aachunu solraanga... avunga hero va paaka oododi poyirukaanga heroine... sema romantic la...", Pandian and Lakshmi chuckled, seeing the teased duo blushing red. Mullai tugged her tongue out at her and spoke with Lakshmi, "athai... neengalum mamavum enga kooda vaangalen... veetla thaniya thaana irupeenga... jolly ah irukum ellarum pona...", while Pandian reasoned saying they would be tired at the end of the day and asked the trio to have fun.

Sivaangi, who was having a hard time holding back till Pandian gave his word, spoke, "avunga ungala maari illa unmaiyave romantic... thaniya iruka thaan asa paduvaanga... gumbala unga rendu peru maariya suthuvaanga... idea illatha people you both are...", Lakshmi turned red and smacked Sivaangi's head playfully. Mullai rolled her eyes, warning her to stop her play for the day. The three bid bye to the elders and set out in the car with windows pulled down, breeze hitting their face and the shades of dusk painting them into an imperfectly perfect art. A few minutes on the road, Kathir pulled out a cover he bought on their way from college and extended towards Sivaangi, "idhula apple juice iruku ma... college la irundhu vandhu edhuvum saaptruka maatala... idha kudi...", Sivaangi squealed, sipping in her favourite juice and when Kathir's eyes fell on Mullai, he saw her face shrouded with every beautiful emotion, "please don't say thank you for this...".