pretty

group: enhypen
little: jay
caregivers: jake & jungwon
requested: hanse_isbaby
word count: 801

He should've been used to it.

Ever since their debut he had been given hate from fans. things like he was too ugly, or couldn't dance, and couldn't sing where things they said daily.

He tried and I mean really tried not to let them bother him. He had tried to ignore the comments and try to focus on the positive comments fans left, but it seemed that only negative things were said to him.

So much so, Jay had started to believe them. He had started to believe that he was ugly (when infact he was the opposite). He was never satisfied with himself and could only see the flaws.

He threw his phone on the bed covering his face. He felt tears start to fall from him face. Not long after he has started to cry violently.

"D-Daddy? Bubba?" He cried out for his caregivers. They always knew how to make him feel better. Sadly the two didn't hear their baby crying from downstairs.

Riki had heard crying and peeled him head into the room. he frowned when he say his hyung crying and went downstairs to get his boyfriends. "hyungs! jay-hyung is upstairs crying" alerted Jake and Jungwon hopped up from their chairs and ran upstairs.

Jake got their first Jungwon right behind him. "Baby...?" Jay looked up and cried harder making grabby hands. "B-Bubba!" Jake was quick to scoop him up and hug Jay tightly.

"Why are you crying baby?" Jay didn't answer and just cried harder, having a death grip on Jake's shirt. Jungwon had closed the door and sat down next to the other two.

"Baby? Can you please tell daddy why you're so upset?" He whispered rubbing his back. Jay pulled his face from Jake's neck and sniffed.

"Fans hate Jay...they think he ugly and bad member...jay jay agree wif them..." his crying had died down but the appearing frowns on the caregivers face stayed.

"baby...can you look at bubba and daddy please" he nodded and looked at the two.

"You aren't anything what those people say about you! Okay? You are so beautiful and are more than worthy of being a member of enhypen" Jaek started

"And if they can't see that, then they aren't real fans. Because our real fans love jay jay so much and thinks he amazing!" Jungwon kissed his nose, jay giggling.

"Just like how daddy and bubba loves Jay. Big or little" Jake smiled and kissed his forehead. "T-Thank yous both" he said kissing them both on the lips.

"Let's take a bath and cuddle hm?" Jake nodded his head quickly. "Okay baby, go pick out some toys" Jay got off Jakes lap going to pick some toys.

Jake went to start the bath, while Jungwon picked out some clothes for the little. He picked out some cute blue shorts and an oversized black shirt that belonged to Jake.

"Come on puppy! Bath's ready" Jay giggled and walked in putting his toys in the bath and sat down, patiently waiting for Jake to help him get undressed.

Jake smiled at the cute baby in front of him. "You're so adorable baby" he cooed undressing Jay and carefully helping him in the bath.

"Bubba loves you so much little one~ So does daddy. Never forget that" Jay nodded smiling up at the younger's. "Jay Jay loves ou guys two!" Jake smiled and washed up the little.

Once he was done Jungwon came in taking Jakes spot. "Alrighty love, stand up please" Jay nodded and stood up being wrapped in a warm towel.

"Go sit on the bed so daddy can lotion you and dress you okay" "Otay daddy!" Jay ran into their room sitting on the end of the bed swinging his feet.

After Jungwon was done he kissed Jay's forehead before helping him off the bed. "Let's go eat" Jay smiled and made grabby hands. "Carry me daddy...please"

Jungwon smiled. "Good manners baby" he complimented carrying Jay on his hip, walking downstairs.

Once Jay saw Heeseung he gasped and made grabby hands. "Seung!" He smiled. Heeseung gasped and picked him up from Jungwon.

"Is our little Jay little right now" Jay nodded. "Well aren't you the cutest" he smiled setting Jay on the counter who waited patiently for the food.

They were now done eating and Jay was seated on Jungwon's lap dozing off. "Sleep pretty baby" Jay blushed at the name and nodded yawing one more time before falling into dream land.

Jake watched with admiration. "He's so cute isn't he?" Jake nodded agreeing. "I love him so much" Jake whispered in a daze. "Me too" the two just smiled and watched as Jay peacefully slept.

end.