play

group: nct dream
littles: jeno,mark, and jisung
caregivers: haechan,renjun,jaemin,and chenle
word count: 1382

jisung had woken up little. he rubbed his eyes as he looked around for his chick stuffy.

once he found it he went off to look for his caregiver. he walked into the living room seeing him. "daddy!" he cheered hugging chenle tightly.

"well good morning baby, did you sleep well?" jisung nodded smiling. "wan eat breakfast please?" "of course baby" chenle said ruffling his hair.

"we eat wif nono?" he asked referring to the other little in the dorm. "how about you ask one of his daddies if he's up hm?" jisung nodded before waddling off to find renjun or jaemin.

"junnie?" jisung popped his head into their room. "yes bubs?" he asked looking up from his book. "is nono up?" right when he asked jeno came running in laughing. "hyungie!" he squealed hugging jisung.

"kitten, what do we say about running in the house?" jaemin asked as he walked in with the littles shirts "not to" he pouted. "nono jus 'appy see sungie hyung"

jaemin smiled and ruffled both of their hair, "next just take your time" jeno nodded. "do you wan eat with hyungie?" jisung asked jeno who nodded his head happily.

"let's go!" jeno started to run off to the kitchen but was stopped by renjun, "baby...no running remember" he gasped. "sorries momma baby walk" renjun smiled and kissed his forehead. "me and nana will be down soon"

when the two littles arrived to the kitchen the food was already done and the plates where made. "bubba how about you find a seat and jisungie can you help daddy with the drinks?" jisung nodded. "you hold hyung stuffie" he handed it to jeno who giggles and played with it.

"okay baby, can you get three big cups, one small cup and a sippy cup?" "oh the mission!"

jisung got all the cups and sat them down watching as chenle poured different drinks in the cups.

chenle handed jisung two of the big cups, "now be very careful and hand the one with coffee to nana and the one with lemon water to injunnie"

jisung nodded and carefully walked in and saw jaemin sitting next to jeno and renjun on the other side. "coffee for nana hyung" he sat it down. "and wemon water for renjunnie!" the two thanked the little.

chenle walked in and sat his and jisung drink down, handing the sippy cup to jisung, "give this to nono"

jisung walked over to jeno. "here is ou strawberry milk" jeno squealed and clapped his hands.

once everyone had their food they started eating making small conversation. "food is very good daddy!" chenle smiled and kissed the younger.

once they were done eating jaemin and renjun did the dishes while chenle kept an eye on the two littles who were playing.

their was a knock on the door. "hmmmm i wonder who that issss" chenle winked. the two littles gasped and held his hand as they walked to the door opening it.

"lion!!" they yelled hugging mark. mark just laughed and blabbered. "wanna play blocks with us markie?" mark nodded. "be careful guys mark's a little younger than usual." the two nodded and went off to the playroom.

chenle turned to haechan and laughed. "finally got him to slip?" haechan sighed and nodded. "it took awhile...he was really stressed and overwhelmed but refused to slip," he stated watching the littles play "but im glad he did, he's a lot more relaxed and free"

the caregivers were in the living room when suddenly they heard crying. they ran into the play room and saw mark crying and jisung hugging him and jeno trying to sing to him.

haechan walked and and picked mark up. "what happened?" the littles shrugged. "we was playin and den he jus start cryin. we try calm him downs but he keep crying..." jisung explained. jeno's eyes watered. "we sowwy's! pwease nu be mad"

haechan smiled. "we're not mad. you guys didn't do anything wrong markie is just really really little and tired right now" they nodded. "we make markie bottle?!"

"im sure mark would like that right guys?" the three caregivers nodded agreeing with haechan.

haechan walked to the living room trying to sooty the baby who kept crying. "baby...why are you crying hm? daddy's here" once mark heard haechan's soothing voice his crying has died down and he played with the rings on his hyuck's fingers.

haechan sat down with mark on his lap smiling as the little giggles and play with the rings. jeno walked in with the bottle. he sat next to haechan cross cross and looked at the two.

haechan smiled and nodded for the little to feed him. "look baby, jeno brought you some warm milk" jeno put the tip of the bottle to mark's mouth who immediately started sucking on it.

jeno smiled as he fed mark. "lion cute!" haechan nodded cooing at the two. jaemin and renjun watched with starts in their eyes and they took a few pictures.

the bottle was almost gone and mark was now half asleep. haechan laid mark's head on his chest rubbing his back and humming a lullaby.

soon he fell asleep. "shhh baby lion sweepin" jeno put a finger over his mouth looking at his caregivers.

jaemin picked up the little. "you did so good taking care of your little brother hm?" jeno nodded clapping his hands quietly. "mhm! mark nono wittle brother" renjun smiled. "that's right love. what do you want to do now?" jeno thought for a second before asking if they could draw.

the two smiled and sat the little down as the pulled out all the drawing supplies. jeno waited patiently and hummed a random song.

"alright baby, you can come draw but momma and daddy have to go shopping with lele...but jisung is big and he will take care of you" jeno was sad but nodded nonetheless and forced a smile. "kay, have funs" he said not looking up from his drawing.

the two kissed his head before leaving. once they left tears fell from his face as he continued to draw. "jen?" jisung had came and and saw the little crying.

he picked jeno up bouncing him. "m-mommy and daddy no wove me more" he cried gripping jisung's collar tightly. "hey why do you think that?"

jeno sniffed. "they always have weave n they never saw dey wove me anymore wike they used to" jisung frowned. "well i know they love you very much and sometimes people forget to say things but they still love nono very much"

jeno nodded and wiped his face. "we cuddle please?" jisung nodded, "of course" he said laying done spooning the older. jeno yawned and rubbed his eyes. "night night sungie"

when chenle, jaemin, and renjun came back and saw the two cuddling they all smiled. jaemin gentler picked jeno up, waking jisung up in the process.

jisung yawned and looked at the two caregivers and frowned. "he was crying...he thinks you guys don't love him anymore" he pouted. "what?! why?" renjun whispered yelled.

"he said you guys are always leaving and that you don't say 'i love you' as much anymore" jaemin and renjun frowned ans petted his hair. "thank you for telling us"

jisung nodded and made grabby hands towards chenle. chenle chuckled and laid down cuddling the boy. "you're such a good boy sungie" jisung giggled and blushed pressing his face into chenle's chest.

mark woke up before haechan. he was still little but not as young. he tilted his head at haechan and poked his face giggling. haechan groaned and opened his eyes.

"baby...what are you doing?" mark just laughed and bounced on his lap. "wan play! wan play!" haechan sighed and got up holding Mark's hand.

mark saw chenji and he gasped and ran and jumped on the two. "bubbas!" he yelled. the two looked at him and smiled. "oppa play wif markie pretty pleaseeeee? with cherry on top" jisung giggled and nodded.

"otay. oppa play wif chu" mark squealed and dragged jisung to the play room. haechan chuckled and shook his head. "well looks like he's very energetic"