park

group: straykids
little: bangchan/chan
caregiver: felix
requested: hanse_isbaby
word count: 735

felix woke up to someone poking his face and laughing. "baby...?" he said grabbing chan's hips, who was straddling him.

"finally! you're awake" felix smiled and leaned up the kiss the littles forehead. "did you sleep well my baby?" chan nodded. "i dream of flower" he said cutely.

felix just watched and listened and chan rambled about his dream smiling at him fondly. "and den we- daddy! are you even listening?" chan asked dramatically. "sorry baby i was distracted by your cuteness.

chan blushed and laid his head in the crook of the younger's neck. "awwww" felix cooed running bai hand through chan's hair.

"can we go to the park?"felix nodded bai kissed the top of his head. "of course! let's get dressed" chan smiled and hopped of the bed and ran to the closet.

felix watched as he ran chuckling before he got up. he picked out their clothes. it was a little warm so he picked out some white shorts and a yellow shirt for chan with a hello beanie.

"my baby looks so cute" chan just giggled and waited for felix to get done. "okay baby let's go" felix smiled holding his hand as they left the house.

once they arrived at the park chan gasped when he saw the swings. "i go swing please daddy?" felix nodded. "go ahead baby, daddy will be sitting right here on this bench" chan nodded before happily skipping off to the swings.

felix smiled as he watched the little play. "baby! look at me" chan looked over a felix smiling widely as the caregivers took a picture.

"adorable" chan continued to play sliding down the slide

"adorable" chan continued to play sliding down the slide. it was getting a bit late so felix went over to get bangchan.

"let's go bubs, it's getting late and you have to take a bath and eat" chan awed but got up making grabby hands. "wegs hurt, daddy carry me pwease" felix cooed and picked him up.

the walk to their house wasn't far so they got joke pretty quickly chan dozing off.

"baby. wake up we're home" he whined and pressed his head into felix neck. " 'addy warm..." felix chuckled. "well daddy has to get your bath ready. how about you pick out some toys and pj's.

chan nodded and hopped down going to the playroom. he grabbed a few toys and set them in the bathroom smiling at his daddy before picking out some clothes.

chan picked out an oversized hoodie with a whole bunch of drawing on them.

"bath is ready baby boy!" chan nodded and walked into the bathroom

"bath is ready baby boy!" chan nodded and walked into the bathroom. he took off his clothes getting into the tub. "bubbles!" he squealed playing with them. he grabbed his rubber duck.

after 20 minutes chan started to get cold. "daddy! m'ready get out bath" felix turned off the stove and walked upstairs with a towel.

"did you wash up?" chan nodded. "stand up for me babes" chan stood up giggling when felix wrapped the towel around him and picked him up.

he sat him on the sink, letting out the bath water and taking the toys out. he turned back to chan and grabbed the lotion, lotioning him up.

once he was done her helped chan get dressed and kissed his forehead. "daddy made dinner so let's go eat and then daddy will take a shower and we can cuddle afterwards okay?"

"otay" chan smiled.

the little was currently waiting for felix to get out the shower. he was watching some random cartoon getting bored. he slipped back into headspace grabbing his phone.

felix came out thr bathroom with just a towel around his waist and a towel drying his hair. chan looked up and blushed covering his face.

"i see big channie is back" he teased. "h-hurry up and out a shirt on!" he yelled in English. felix just laughed and grabbed a shirt, boxers and some shorts putting them all on.

once he was dressed he crawled onto the bed hovering over chan who smiled at him. "you're so pretty hyung" he leaned down to kiss the older passionately.

they pulled laughing. felix laid down pulling chan onto his chest. the older yawned and rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws.

felix kissed his temple. "goodnight love, sleep well."
chan smiled sleepily.

"i love you"

"i love you more hyung"