work

group: bts
little: namjoon
caregiver: jungkook
requested: n/a
word count: 677

namjoon pouted as jungkook had been working all day. jungkook had promised they would go to get a new plushie today but forgot as he was to busy working.

namjoon wanted to ask him and tell him he forgot but he didn't want to bother his busy caregiver. he was hungry but couldn't make something himself and didn't want to burden jk.

so instead he tried to ignore his grubbing tummy and focused on drawing. but his stomach growled again and his tummy really started to hurt.

he got up quietly walking to jungkook's office. he knocked gently and waited. "come in" jungkook's raspy voice called. namjoon walked in fiddling with his fingers.

jungkook looked up from his computer and gently smiled. "baby? you need something?" namjoon nodded. "i-I..." he continued to play with his fingers looking down.

"baby, i can't help you if you don't tell me what you need" namjoon nodded and sighed. "m'hungry daddy" jungkook looked at the time and gasped.

it was almost 10 pm. "oh baby daddy's sorry" he quickly got up picking the little up. "daddy's so so so sorry baby" namjoon tilted his head. "why daddy sorry? daddy do nothin wrong" namjoon said.

jungkook just sighed feeling extremely horrible. he was so busy he forgot to take care of his little. he had been little when he woke up but he went straight to his office. the little was on his own the whole day. and when he was little he wasn't able to feed himself which is what jungkook was for to take care of him but he didn't.

namjoon was confused as to why his daddy kept apologizing. jungkook frowned and looked at the little in his arms. namjoon gave his dimpled smile picking up on jungkook sad aura.

he kissed his cheek. "daddy no be sorry! daddy good daddy" jungkook smiled and kissed namjoons forehead walking to the kitchen.

the house was clean. the dishes were put up, tables where wiped off. he looked into the living room and also noticed how neat it was. only some crayons and a pile of papers on the floor.

"baby? did you clean up?" he asked setting the little on the counter. namjoon nodded his head giggling. "mhms. daddy busy workin so nammie clean up so daddy no have to~" jungkook half smiled caressing the side of his face. "you didn't have to baby. daddy is supposed to take care of you"

the little nodded. "but sometime nammie wan helps! so daddy nu have do everything" jungkook's heart swelled. namjoon was always caring in and out of little space. "daddy love you so much"

the little blushed. "wove you twos!" jungkook chuckled as he started cooking. he felt like he had missed something today...like he forgot to do something...

he gasped once he realized. he had promised he would take the little to get new plushies and they would get ice cream and stuff.

jungkook immediately felt disappointed and angry at himself for, forgetting something so important like that. he groaned and gave up cooking. he walked into the living room obviously upset.

namjoon picked up on his mood and cutely waddled over to his caregiver sitting on the floor in front of him. "daddy okay?" jungkook ran his hands through his hair. "daddy is a bad daddy... he forgot to take his little angle to get new stuffies like he promised"

rm pouted. sure he really wanted that new plushy but he wouldn't die if he didn't get it. "daddy good daddy! daddy jus forget n das okies. humans forget tings! daddy jus human" the little nodded smiling widely.

jungkook smiled. "come here baby" he said opening his arms. namjoon crawled onto his lap giggling. "daddy loves you so much" he mumbled into the top of namjoons head. "daddy promise to never do this again." the little nodded against his chest.

"daddy will order some chicken okay?" joon nodded and giggled clapping his hands. "chicken!!"