Chapter 2 - Mistake

The blood rendered her world.

       The person who fell in a pool of blood has already lost her breath. The messy clothes and bare skin were severely ravaged. The long hair covered her face, making her expression unclear.

       The juvenile standing by her side was also in messy clothes. His sword was stained with blood and gleamed with terrifying light, but his face was expressionless, or even scared to the point of no expression.

       Nobody knew.

       "Nan...why..." The girl's question wasn't answered. A crazy look appeared on her face: "Ah—"

       The fierce scream was as tragic as a female ghost. Hatred and tears cut the girl's delicate face.

       She hates him. He killed her mother. She hates her Nan, her Nan, Jinnan Sa!

       "...Guard Lan...Right Guard Yuancao Lan!" A male voice makes Yuancao comes back to her senses. The man is wearing a black robe with a light blue ice pattern embroidered on it, as the Ruthless represents, like ice that never melts.

       "What's the matter?" Yuancao asks. She is still wearing that red tulle, which is very different from this cold sect, like a fire that burns everything.

       In Ruthless, everyone must wear a uniform, otherwise, the Master will impose punishment, but for Yuancao, he has repeatedly tolerated it, and no one knows why.

       Many people said this is because the Master likes Guard Lan, but the indifference of the two being close to strangers makes them dispel this idea.

       Perhaps only the two know the reason.

       "Master Sa is looking for you." The man says respectfully: "Master is in the cemetery."

       "Okay, you can go now."

       "Yes."

       It is an extremely simple tomb, but it is a hole in her heart that will never be filled because it is her mother's tomb.

       "Master." She raises a fascinating smile, but her voice is extremely cold.

       "That person is in the Edo Castle." Jinnan says lightly. He still has his back to her. A few bitterness flashes in his eyes.

       "OK."

       "Because of the injuries in our sect, I plan to write a post and ask her to fight a month later. What do you think?"

       "OK."

       "...Yuan." Jinnan finally turns his face to her.

       "I'm not Master's relatives, you should call me Yuancao."

       "...You can go now."

       "Yes." Finish speaking, Yuancao leaves without looking back.

       Jinnan looks at her back, showing a wry smile.

       Yes, they are strangers.

       Nan and Yuan only existed in the fantasy.

       It was all just fantasy.

       "You two look the same." In the night of Edo Castle, the orange-haired juvenile lands in the Room of Sunflower.

       "Mr. Hakage." Jianxue raises her head.

       "Ha, nice to see you again, Miss Yang." Hakage smiles: "I went out for other tasks, and didn't expect the General to be replaced."