Chapter 9 - Light

" Even if you don't want to see me, I won't let you go."

       " I can't stand you with other people."

       " I want to be with you."

       His clear eyes looked at her.

       " I know what I say is selfish, but, I want you to not care about that promise anymore."

       " I like you."

       Hearing the words, she had an illusion of time stopping. She only quietly looked at his eyes. Her reflection was there, without a word.

       " Snow, I like you."

       Seeing her not talking, he again repeated once more, pulling her back to reality.

       "... How about you?" He somewhat asked hesitantly, and she looked a little at a loss.

       " I... I also... like you..." She was shy to continue looking at him. Her hands hugged him, letting her head buried in his arms.

       " Snow." He could not inhibit his rising lips and hugged her even tighter.

       " Hmm... Sorry... I kept hiding from you..." Her slight voice came from his hug: " I... I also want to be with you..."

       She sincerely said, and he merely dumbly gazed at her.

       This silence made her feel trepidation.

       "... Can't I?" She asked nervously, and he only smiled lightly.

       "... Of course you can." He gently cupped her face. The kiss, like a dragonfly skimming the surface of the water, dispelled her crankiness.

       At that moment, from a distance came the noise of the crowd.

       " Ta, Takatsukasa, someone's coming!" She pushed his chest, but he refused to let her go.

       " It doesn't matter."

       " No..."

       " Why?" Seeing her try to struggle and get up, he was a little dissatisfied.

       " Hmm... but then you and Sister Iemitsu will get married..."

       " Huh?" Her words made him blank, and then he wanted to check something, seriously looking at her: " So... Is this why you're hiding from me?"

       " Hmm..." Her eyes were flickering, like the distress of getting revealed her secrets.

       " You... Sigh."

       " Hmm!"

       She was not reacted yet, he dragged her into a nearby room.

       " Tak... Hmm!" He closed the door, wrapping a hand around her waist, directly sealing her lips.

       Different from the kiss before, his naked desire made her hard to bear. She slightly pulled his sleeve, but he put the other hand in her hair, not letting her escape.

       After the long kiss, he seemed to not feel enough and nibbled her lower lip, then let her go.

       " Takatsukasa..." She lightly gasped.

       " Still calling me Takatsukasa?" He softly smiled. His gentle voice made her unable to grow any resistance.

       "... Taka?"

       " Little stupid..." He again kneaded her hair: " I only like you. I don't care what people are thinking, because I only want to be with you, okay?"