Chapter 5 - Hatred

A beautiful woman was sitting in the house. She looked extremely similar to Yuancao Lan, but with more maturity and serenity. This person was Yuancao's mother.

       At this moment, a group of black-clothed men broke in. Each of them smiled maliciously. Their eyes flashed ruthlessly.

       " May I know what do you want from me?" The woman stood up.

       " We heard that your Sect is familiar with Ancient Tomb's monster. Could you tell us where ' that thing' is?"

       " The Ancient Tomb never spoke about that thing. I am afraid that you came for nothing." Facing the crowd of people, the woman remained calm.

       The sword's light flashed and there was already a sword pointing at the woman's neck. The man who was holding the sword even scratched lightly on that snow-white skin: " Stop pretending, we already 'asked' all the people in Ruthless. How is it possible that no one had an idea!"

       " Sect Brother, stop." Another man said, but telling another two to limit the woman's action: " Left Guard of Ruthless, I am sorry, a lot of people in your sect said that thing's secret is on you. If you don't want to speak, then I have to make you speak."

       Finish speaking, the group of men walked up to her, unexpectedly breaking apart the woman's clothes. Soon, there were full of red marks and bruises on the woman's body, but she was still looking in the front quietly as if that body full of scars was not hers.

       She knew that thing's presence. Yuancao had told her that night, but that secret killed the Head of Ancient Tomb, her only friend. To this end, she did not want to push that naive girl into danger, even if the cost was her life and innocence.

       Unconsciously falling into a coma, when she woke up again, still lying in the same place, only surrounding men turned into corpses.

       Jinnan Sa stepped in. His clothes have already full of blood: " Aunt, Nan came late, I'll call the doctor right now!"

       " No, Nan, come here." The woman's voice was extremely soft but unquestionable. Jinnan Sa approached obediently.

       " Nan, borrow me your sword." The woman looked at that still-unfolded sword in his hand.

       "... No!" Seemed to get the woman's intention, he wanted to retreat, but she already used her body stabbed into his sword.

       " Please... take care of Yuan..." She even remained serenity when she died, as if all the blood on the ground was not related to her.

       " Mom?" A girl stepped into the house. It was Yuancao Lan!

       "... Brother Nan... Why..." Her question did not receive any answer, because he was already shaking and speechless.

       No, not like this, it was her who stabbed herself...

       Familiar words made all the sentences stick at his throat. Jianxue was the same back then...

       He could not stop Yuancao Lan's hatred towards him, but only betting that hatred on Jianxue Yang.

       Because of Ancient Tomb's existence, killing his father and her mother, so he would kill Jianxue Yang.

       But for her, it was him who killed her mother, so she would kill him.

       The day after Jianxue's break, Kasuga explained an unexpected task to her.

       " Because of the cancelation of the contest, ministers are clacking about the General's posterity again, so I would like to ask you to go out a short trip with Young Master Takatsukasa, the candidate of Principle Husband, making a feint of the General has the idea of having a child."