Chapter 3 - Trust

Warning: Starting from this chapter, all the verb tense will change to past tense. It has nothing to do with the story. It is just that I am lazy.

       "Master, we have arrived at the inn." A servant whispered to the person in the carriage.

       "Um." Iemitsu got off, still emitting the momentum that was stronger than men, but her heart was already out of breath, crushed by the past.

       Looking into the distance, that was Kyoto — the direction of the imperial city.

       She once thought countless times, carefully deliberated the words to stop his stupid game.

       But she was not sure if she could speak calmly when facing him.

       Snowflakes drifted, covering the garden with a layer of white yarn.

       The sound of wooden swords colliding could be faintly heard. A girl and a boy were learning martial arts. Both of them were very noble, but at this time their words were very incompatible with their status.

       "Bitch! Look at this!" The boy stabbed out with a sword but was lightly dodged by the girl.

       "Hahaha! Bastard! You won't beat me!" The girl laughed, without the temperament, a girl should have at all.

       "Prince, Master Iemitsu, the emperor has arrived." A female servant hurriedly arrived. A man in the back walked into the garden. The imperial robe on him was particularly eye-catching.

       "Father." "Your Majesty." Both of them saluted obediently.

       "Ay! You practice sword with the daughter of the Tokugawa family again. You have ruined her life. Also, where did you learn those bad words, huh?" Although the emperor kept complaining, there was no anger in his eyes, but a smile: "However, the term 'bastard' fits you well."

       "Hey!" The boy's face was full of displeasure.

       "Heehee, Your Majesty also thinks it fits? I created this name!" Iemitsu straightened her chest.

       "Oh, this is not the thing you should be proud of." The emperor reached out and touched her head.

       Such cozy scenery has planted a bloody storm.

       A few years later, the emperor died and the prince ascended the throne.

      Many guests gathered at the enthronement ceremony, which was very lively.

       However, one of them was missing.

       "Uh..." Iemitsu opened her eyes, the dim space and bound limbs made her immediately understand her situation at this time.

       "Are you awake?" The beautiful woman called out, but Iemitsu's guarded murderous aura was greeted: "Don't worry. You are just a hostage. We will let you go after we kill the person we want to kill."

       "Who are you going to kill?" Iemitsu shouted, but she knew it well. Today is the enthronement ceremony. Is their goal unclear?

       "He won't come," Iemitsu said, but was ignored by the woman.

       Yes, that was just a useless counterattack. She hoped that he would come, and hoped that he would come to save her and protect her for life.

       But he did not come.

       He did not come at all.

       In the end, someone from the General's family rescued her. He completely avoided meeting, without even a word of greeting.