Chapter 1 - I'm a girl!

Written By: Wolf

~~~~~

Mason got lost staring at his reflection, which wasn't his.

'What in the world happened?' He pondered.

He paced around the room, but nothing ever came to mind.

He had just been asleep, and suddenly awoke in the body of the one person he hated out of all the characters in My Hero Academia.

'Cool. Cool. So, to recap. I'm in the body of a girl. Ochaco Uraraka, nonetheless. And I have no idea what to do about it.'

Mason shuddered when he realized he'd have to change his clothes and take a shower.

"Guess I'd better get it over with." He mumbled.

Quickly, without much thought, he took a shower and got dressed.

Mason sat down on the bed in the room, and noticed the phone on the nightstand.

'It'd be rude to intrude. But I also should know about her life if I'm probably going to be her.'

He picked it up, pulling it off the charger.

There was a password needed.

Luckily, since he was in her body, Mason just used the fingerprint scan.

On the phone, he saw a lot of notifications from social media platforms, but there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.

Mason clicked the messages icon, and found only a few contacts.

Probably her parents, and other relatives.

But none of the messages were recent, only from a few days or a week ago.

"Ochaco! Can you come down please?"

Mason froze. 'What am I supposed to do? Copy her behavior from the show?'

He took a deep breath, and left the room.

As he walked through the house, he recalled every time he'd seen Uraraka in the show.

And it was a lot.

Mason took note of the way she acted when interacting with different characters, and memorized it.

It still blew his mind that he was in the body of a fictional character.

He eventually found Ochaco's mom in the kitchen.

"There you are." She smiled a bit.

"Yep." Mason mumbled. "So, what is it?"

He hated acting that cheerful.

"I wanted you to go out to the store. We need more food, and I'm busy cleaning."

"Oh." Mason groaned inwardly. "Sure."

She dropped some yen in his hands, but when she did, it floated up.

'Forgot. She can make things float..'

Mason put his hands together, saying, "release?"

And to his pleasure, they fell back into his hands.

With an awkward smile to the mother, he left the house and walked down the street.

The temptation to float himself there was hard to resist, but if he did, he'd probably throw up, and get in trouble with the cops.

Mason trudged down the street, hating how weird walking felt.

"I'd better get used to it." He said under his breath.

Not before long, he reached the store.

Feeling around in his pockets, there was a piece of paper, which was luckily a shopping list.

As Mason walked through the isles, he hated how off putting his body was.

He was used to his own, and Uraraka's body was obviously very different.

He found all the stuff, and got in a line.

His foot tapped along the ground as he waited.

'What to do..' Mason wondered.

He decided to study Uraraka's actions.

After all, it was the responsible thing to do.

Uraraka acted almost the exact opposite of how Mason did.

Which meant he had to act like he didn't mind people being around him.

"Hey, quit daydreaming!"

Mason bit back a sharp retort and moved up to a cashier.

He set the items down on the conveyer belt and moved along with the people.

When he reached the actual cashier, he smiled at them, and paid quickly.

Mason grabbed the bag of items, and left without a word.

"Who knows how long I'll be here for?" He murmured to himself.