Chapter 7 - Sorry Kacchan!

Written By: Evo

~~~~~

"I am coming in like a normal person!" All Might in his buff form said. Mason could almost hear the bold coming off of him. She looked to her left to see Izuku still excited. She blushed a little. As immature as he could seem, she still loved.... NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. He keeps saying to himself. He doesn't love him. He's a perfectly normal guy who was forced into a girl's body with a natural amount of dysphoria for that.

She focused back on All Might talking. Revealing the cases of hero outfits. Then he realizes something. And tries to look back at his memories of if he put enough specifications to make sure it wasn't skin tight. And then remembers that she did put some specifications. But the entire skin tight thing was a mistake. Izuku tries to get her attention. But she's kinda distracted. Until he pokes her face. She blushes and rushes to get her case and runs off.

Izuku is confused, but does the same. As Mason tries on the outfit. He is full of complete dysphoria in the corner of the changing area. All the girls are thinking about how she must've made a mistake without the outfit and she is mumbling about that, seeing Midoriya and her close, they think she's probably picked up his mumbling habit.

But one does pick up her mumblings. Jirou heard it with her quirk. "Ok Mason... You're a guy, this suit is nothing! It's normal for people put into the body of anime characters to have a bit of dysphoria about their bodies right! Yeah! This skin tight suit is just something to deal with now!" Was just a little snippet of the mumbling. That was a bit strange. Jirou didn't know exactly what that was about. She was gonna ask after school though.

Soon everyone was at the battle training site. Both Izuku and Ochaco were blushing heavily around each other. It was obvious to anyone that wasn't stupid or just not knowing about love (Iida) to know the 2 had a crush on each other.

All Might soon introduced the battle challenge and drawed the teams. Izuku and Ochaco as the heroes and Iida and Bakugo as the villains.

Izuku and Ochaco then focused. And nodded to each other. They began planning once the other two went in. They formulated a plan quickly with what they knew of the two characters. They knew Bakugo would go off on his own to try and defeat the two of them by going down to face them. And Iida would stay at the bomb and defend it, so they could enter from near the top and they wouldn't have to deal with Bakugo, who did seem to have some support gear. He wouldn't say what it would do. But with the knowledge of his quirk, they could formulate the idea that it would hold sweat to fire it. It was a tough assumption, but it would have to do for now. Hopefully they wouldn't even have to deal with him.

All Might announced the start of the round and the two of them, with the help of Ochaco's quirk, made it up to the top of the building, and grabbing a metal extendable and disconnectable bo staff to then use it to make a small whole in the building as silently as possible to get inside, it works, they made a bit of noise, but once they made it in, they heard Iida talking about how they should work together. Which meant he didn't hear, and they were close. They began walking until they heard Iida about below them. They took out their bo staff and then slammed them into the ground. Izuku was beginning to get some control more than just using 100 percent somewhere. He could control one point in his body to about 75% percent to do a bit less damage to his body. He focused it on his finger and slammed it into the floor, it being what broke the floor. Soon Iida saw them fly down through the ceiling. And began to rumble how they couldn't stop him. Before he lost because they came down right next to the bomb, and Ochaco was able to touch the bomb.

Bakugo lost without even facing them, he was mad to say the least. But couldn't do anything as they had made it back before Bakugo had seen them. He kept being mad, and Izuku was declared as the MVP, as he was able to break the ceiling, allowing them to get in. And soon enough, the day ended. And the two began to walk home. Well they would. But Jirou stopped Uraraka to talk to her about something. She didn't know why, but when they went off, Jirou started the convo. She was surprised by the first question.

"Why did you call yourself Mason?" Mason paled. Jirou figured it out, or well, heard her to be clear. Her secret was gonna be known by one person. She had been doing well with hiding it. But sometimes... Secrets can't be held at a plus ultra level.

A/N: Sorry for the lack of uploads as of late. Here's a cool double release with the last chapter. Both me and wolf are idiots and sometimes dont want to do things and then we dont do things for a while. But we are back in this!