Chapter 3 - The Plan

Written By: Evo

~~~~~

Izuku and Ochaco had started to hang out more. It had been about a month. Mason knew the entrance exam had yet to happen, and was able to figure when it would happen in accordance to the current time. He knew Izuku would meet All Might in about a month.

He needed to get that to happen. If it didn't then it would be bad for pretty much everyone, not to mention Eri or even just UA in general. He would figure out how to make sure that happens soon enough. Right now he is gonna hang out with Izuku.

Izuku himself was able to give a lot of suggestions for Ochaco's quirk. Like wearing artist's gloves whenever she didn't want to use the quirk. And maybe once she got into UA she would be able to get some support gear that allows for that.

They had begun to search around for places for both of them to train. Since if Izuku had fighting experience and a good bit of strength then he could become a hero. Maybe not the best. But he could try.

And Ochaco would benefit heavily from strength. Since she doesn't have a combat focused quirk she needs to have some kind defense. Things were going a bit strange. But as long as Izuku began training with All Might.

"Hey Ochaco?" Izuku asked as he scrolled on his phone, both of them on Izuku's couch. "Yeah Deku?" Ochaco said. She had begun to call him Deku like in canon. And he was okay with it.

"Think I should ask All Might if I can be a hero if I ever see him?" Izuku asked as he looked up at Ochaco. "I think it would be a good insight to what he thinks," Mason responded, trying to make sure that conversation happens in about a month.

"Okay! I'll do it!" Izuku said with enthusiasm. That was something Mason loved with Deku. Though he wouldn't admit it. Even in his mind. 'I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay!' He thought in his head. Trying to ignore the hotness on his face.

She nodded and kept searching. Ignoring one obvious choice. Before his mind began racing. What if he copied the plan All Might did and put him on it before he even met All Might. That seems smart. And he can disguise it by saying she looked it up online!

"Hey Deku?" She asked as she looked up to him. "Yeah Ochaco?" He responded to her. "I have an idea. Why don't you focus on finding a location to train while I focus on getting a good training schedule up! You know, like food and stuff!"

Izuku thought about it for a minute and then nodded. "That sounds good! Then we can run it by mom and we can get that entire thing moving!" Izuku looked so excited. And Ochaco smiled. "Yeah. That sounds good"

He smiled as he began to make notes of what the American Dream Plan contains. Back in his regular universe he decided to write out the entire thing as a project early on in his love for the series. So he was just able to recall what he wrote.

Soon enough he had to go home. Ochaco thanked Izuku for everything and then went home. She had everything set up for Izuku. But now she needed to create a plan for herself. Well she had a whole box of energy drinks for a reason.

She booted up her laptop. Took a sip of her drink. And got working on her self proclaimed "Quirkless Hero Plan V2" made just for herself.

~Time Skip~

Soon it was the next day. She had formulated the entirety of the Quirkless Hero Plan. Both versions of it for herself and Izuku. And then she slept. By the time she woke up it was noon. She stretched. She checked her phone and saw a text from her contact "Deku."

It said, "Found a place" with a screenshot attached of an article talking about a trash filled park named Takoba Municipal Beach Park. Ochaco responded with a "Sounds good. Lemme adjust the plans I made for the training." She had already done that because she had expected fate would drag them there.

She quickly also sent a text saying she would be there once she's done. She then began to eat as she checked the news to see if anything interesting was happening. She saw an article about "An unnamed slimy villain" at large.

She began to eat some cereal. She planned for the plan to begin the next day. So she had one last day to eat what she wanted. She also informed her mom about the plan. And she accepted it. Knowing Ochaco really wanted to go to UA.

Ochaco with the help of the artist's gloves was able to do everything normally. Which allowed her to build muscles that would help in close combat.

She then began texting with Izuku. Talking about how the plan should work. And how together they would be able to do anything.

They were gonna be heroes together. And with each other, they would go Plus Ultra!