Chapter 4 - Training

Written By: Evo

~~~~~

The next day both Izuku and Ochaco met up at the beach. And she ran through all of the plans she has for the two of them. They both had a great breakfast and began some work.

Ochaco focused on one side of the beach while Izuku did the other. It would take probably up until the entrance exam for UA to finish with the plan they had, even with two people working. She put herself into a challenge for the first half of the cleaning she would not use her quirk.

They had a lot to do. Even more than canon Izuku did. And that was intentional. Because she still wanted Izuku to get into his form by the end of the training. So she did about the same as him, which put them at cleaning basically the entire beach.

Ochaco knew that at the end of the month All Might would be there to help coach them too. Then she began to wonder what to do about One for All. She could tell All Might that she knows. But that could cause suspicion.

Then she thought about it. If she knew when the slime attack were to happen then she could figure out when to go by Izuku's home to hear the encounter. Then she could help Izuku more.

She nodded as she carried the piece of trash she was carrying to the dumpster they set up. Izuku then came up and threw his own trash away.

"Doing good so far eh?" She asked. He nodded quickly. "I'm starting with the little trash because it allows me to work up quickly with the higher things. Since that allows me to get some strength linearly since I at the beginning-" He began muttering to himself. Ochaco smiled and nodded. Before he snapped out of it.

"Oh! Let's keep working!" He quickly said. "Wait! How about he organizes the route you'll walk on from school or home. We need a long walk so we can get our daily run in!"

Izuku nods in understanding. "Well you know where my home and school are. What are you thinking?" She then knows that this is the opportunity to get this ready.

"Well if you follow this route that's a bit off the school, it goes under a bridge and such. If you go through there and then get to the beach from there. It should be just enough to get a good run in. I get out about 30 minutes before you do. So by the time I begin working, you should just be getting off school." She says, trying to explain it all to him.

He thinks about it for a second then nods. "That makes sense. You know your own route then? And I think on Saturdays I'll run to the school then from there go to the beach. Since we're taking breaks on Sundays it'll just be one day to make sure my running tears some muscles."

She nods. "I'll do the same. Making an enhanced route for Saturdays" She was excited. This seemed perfect for both of them.

"And make sure not to overdo it! We made this so that the progress would be exactly what would be needed to get us good by the time we get to the entrance exam!" She lays into him a little. Knowing he would try.

"Finnnne. I won't. But we both have to keep to this schedule. I know how you like staying up! You can't do that anymore!" She sighs and nods. "Fine. That works."

They smiled at each other. Before they realized the scene before them, standing about a foot from each other, both talking to each other like they we're the best of friends. They both went hot red.

"U-Uh- Let's get back to work!" Izuku quickly spat out. Ochaco quickly nodded. And they got back to work quickly. Working on the trash quickly.

But that was only half of it. Over the next half a month they focused on cleaning a bunch of trash. Still going hard. But then came the next portion of their training.

Izuku and Ochaco stood across from each other. They were stanced up. They were just done watching a video of basic martial arts. Something for people with non-combat quirks to use, and combine with their quirk if possible. They had also heard something about the Erasure Hero, Eraserhead.