Chapter 30

Bondita was sitting on the bed hanging her face down.... because her dear pati babu was scolding her continuously for not taking care of herself....

Ani: mujhe to abhi bada saara bhashan suna kr gayi tum.... or ye kya, khud ka hi dhyaan nahi rakhti... isliye....isiliye mujhe tumhara dhyan rakhna padta h.... pal pal ki khabar rakhni padti h.... dekha na... nazar hati or durghatna ghati...... laga li na per me.... ek to pehle hi mujhe tumpar gussa aa raha h..... tumhari tabiyat theek nahi h or upar se tumne drink ki..... or fir mujhse milne ki itni jaldi ho rahi thi ki ye bhi dhyaan nahi raha ki kaanch pr per rakh diya tumne.... bs daude jaa rahi ho..... toofan ki tarah..... insaan ho ya hawai jahaj?? 

He was continuously blabbering and checking her wounded feet..... he carefully took out the glass pieces from her feet.... and with every piece taking out... she winced making Anirudh's heart pound with pain..... 

Bon: bs bhi kijiye na pati babu.... kabse sunaye jaa rahe h???

Ani (glared at her): shukar manao sirf suna raha hoon.... man to tumhe thappad maarne ka kr raha h....(showing his hand).... how can you be so careless..... !!!!

Bon(cutely keeping hand on her cheeks with puppy eyes): aap mujhe maarenge pati babu????

Ani (melted seeing her cuteness): yeh ese puppy faces mat banao... tumhe pata h....(taking a pause).... me tum par haath nahi utha skta....(again showing eyes to her) or isi baat ka na tum bohot galat faida uthaati ho......or ab....

He was interrupted when his opened mouth was filled by hers.... she pushed her mouth in his in order to shut his continuous scolding session..... he was shocked first.... but soon recovered and tried to maintain his anger.... but was failing because of her sweetness.....

Ani (being in her mouth): mmmm....mmmm....hmmm.hhmmmhm

He was trying to part away so that he can not melt this time but his wild tigress was not leaving him..... she was so admant to calm him down..... she instinctively gripped his hairs in her little fist and accepting his defeat, he too got indulged in the moment..... he too gripped her waist tightly making her moan in his mouth only.... unknown to them they lied down on bed...... such that his mascular body covered her small figure fully...... he was totally out of mind by now.... his hand reached at he pallu and in another second he removed it revealing her upper body...... lack of oxygen forced them to pull apart....... both were panting hard and not able to control himself anymore, he started giving her feathery kisses from her neck which soon turned into wild love bites...... his hands went inside her blouse and started playing their magic their...... while his mouth reached her navel..... and here she was just moaning and pushing him more on her using her hands...... she was continuosly gazing at him, his actions, how he was making her feel pleasurable...... out of a sudden she winced "ahhh" when he bit her waist...... and her voice make him come out of his own world...... he seductively looked upto her with a seducing smirk and huskily said........

Ani: this is not fair princess...... tum har baar apni sweetness se mujhe rok nahi skti..... ab tumne galti ki or fir mujhe daante vhi nahi diya ache se.... to ye tumhaari punishment h..... naughty girl!!!

She instantly turned her face to the other side and blushingly smiled...... Anirudh quickly got up from her and sat beside her on the bed and loudly exclaimed.....

Ani: OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Bondita was startled due to the sudden change in his voice, she became tensed...

Bon (tensed): kya huaaa????

Ani (holding his head with his hands): yeh mene kya dekh liya???

Bondita got more tensed thinking that may be he saw something wierd in her body and she quickly grabbed her pallu and started covering herself.......