Chapter 43

The sun rays peeped inside the room through those translucent white curtains, birds were chirping a melodious song.... cold breeze was making trees dance in the RC's garden...... It was a new morning, a new day with new hopes of happiness and joy after that dark night.....

Anirudh enters his room with two coffee mugs in his hands..... and the scene inside the room left him mesmerized, he could not help but to admire his sleeping beauty in that white silky bedsheet with her arms clutching that soft spongy pillow and her messy hair strands scattered on her beautiful angelic face..... her lips parted a bit in her sleep but with a frown on her face because those bloody sunrays were disturbing her beauty sleep.....

He was towards her with a charming smile plastering on his face and kept the mugs on the side table beside the bed and he himself sat beside her head on the bed becoming a wall between those sunrays and his princess...... he gently brushed off those hair strands from her face and his mere touch brought a beautiful smile on her beautiful parted lips...... he chuckled and softly pecked those tempting parted lips..... and her smile widened as if she knows what is happening with her..... he admired her face for few minutes but then realised that he needs to wake her up or else that hot beverage he brought for themselves will soon become a cold coffee.... he sighed sadly thinking that he needs to stop this staring session here itself........ he started caressing her hair..... and bent down a bit near her ear and blew air.... she tilted her head a bit as she felt tingling sensetion there..... he giggled and then again did teased her in the same way and she again did the same with a soft giggle in her sleep..... both were enjoying this teasing session.... but unfortunately his attempt to wake her up failed.....

Ani (softly): get up princess!!!!..... it's morning.....

Bondita's sleep was already disturbed by her handsome husband but she was in no mood to get up.....

Bon (sleepy tone): sone do na pati babu!!!!

Ani: subah ho gayi h Bondita.... see I have brought coffee for you....

She opened her one a bit and looked at him.... he showed her the coffee mug..... she cutely made sad pout realising that now she has to get up..... but instead of getting up... she raised her head and kept it on his lap and buried her face in his stomach..... 

Ani: hmmm.... seems like you wanna take another nap here in my lap.....

Bon: hmmm......

He chuckled.... and said: I love you!!!

Bon (murmured digging her face more in him): hmm... love you too.....

Ani: now get up... we will continue this later....

Bondita drew back her face and glared at him cutely....

Bon: aapko acha nahi lagta kya ese??

Ani: esi baat nahi h shona..... Mini ko school ke liye ready bhi to krna h.... Manorama aati hi hogi.... fir dono ko school bhi to drop krna h na..... we will continue this later... promise.....

She hummed and sat up straight.... he handed over a coffee mug to her and she too sipped it happily..... but then her gleaming eyes turned teary when Sampoorna's words rang in her ears..... He notice dit and asked: kya hua shona??? coffee achi nahi bani kya?? me doosri laau??

She shooked her head in denial and said: aapko pta h patib babu.... aaj na mene bohot bura sapna dekha.....

Ani: sapna??? kesa sapna??

Bon: vo Sampoorna didi ne mujhe sabke saamne..... 

she couldn't complete her sentence as her voice choked and tears rolled down her cheeks..... Anirudh was shocked to listen that whatever happened yesterday night was real and she is thinking that it was a nightmare..... he was totally perplexed seeing her state of mind.....