Chapter 54

(please please please play the song above on loop till end and read the whole chapter......😭😭😭)

Anirudh entered his house after 5 months, with a bright smile on his face and excitement in his whole body.... but as soon as he was going to step in, he couldn't even complete his word, "Mishti" because that word dried in his throat.... his whole body went numb.... his bags fell on the ground with a loud thud without his notice but that voice immediately dragged everyone's attention present there..... whole Tulsipur was gathered.....

His eyes stuck on Binoy, Som, Batuk and Veer who were facing towards the main gate with red swollen eyes carrying a death bed on their shoulder..... all set to perform the final rites of the dead body..... whereas, kaka was lifelessly leading their way to move out of the house for the funeral..... everyone was wearing white clothes...... Manorama and Koyali were crying hard...... sitting on the floor..... 

As soon as they witnessed Anirudh standing on the threshold.... they gulped down the lump in fear knowing his reaction..... and kept the death bed down.... as they bent down to keep the bed down on floor..... the background came in his view.... a photo frame kept on the table with flower garland on it and a diya was lit on the front...... he stumbled seeing the face and took his slow steps towards the frame..... Everyone called him, "Anirudh....beta..." but he was already turned deaf and dumb.... he went to the frame and his eyes went red in anger.... he immediately pulled the garland breaking it and threw it away and shouted, "yeh kya mazaak ho raha h yahan....??"

His family members rushed to him and kaka held him by his shoulders and cryingly said, "mazaak nahi h beta.... hakikat h.... aakhri vidhiyon me badha na daal...." Anirudh looked at him with his emotionless eyes...... and wiped off his tears, "kaka aap ro kyun rahe h?? aap sab ro kyun rahe h.... ye khel hoga koi in logo ka....khel rahe honge or kuch nahi..." This made them cry more hard.... He went towards his brothers and said, "tum logo ko khelne ke liye or khel nahi mila??? ye mazaak lagta h tumhe??"

The boys silently cried bowing their heads down not able to meet his gaze.... but gathering some courage, Batuk said, "khel nahi rahe dada.... baudi sach mein chali gayi..." and the very next moment he held his cheek and cried hard, while others gasped seeing Aniruddh slapping his own brother tightly..... he held his collar and shouted, "jaante ho na, ese mazaak bilkul pasand nahi mujhe.....himmat kese hui tumhaari ye bolne ki?" Som and Veer immediately pulled crying Batuk back to save him from his wrath..... Binoy came forward and held Anirudh's hand and dragged him towards the dead body..... and pointing it towards it, he said, "ye khel lagta h tumhe? dekh lo.... hakikat h...."

Anirudh stared at the body blankly..... he sat down on his knees and suddenly laughed..... and laughingly said, "tum bhi shaamil ho gayi inke khel me Mishtii...... pr ye khelne ki cheez nahi h na shona... come on get up...." his condition was making it difficult for the family to stand there more.... while the other people started whispering among themselves....."Mishtiii.... Mishtiii.... utho na baccha.... sun rahi ho na??" He frowned when she didn't listen and immediately got up and turned towards the family..."ye meri Mishti nahi h..... aap logo ko koi galat femi hui h....yeh Mishti ho hi nahi sakti..." He saw Manorama and Koyali crying and ran to them...."tum logo ne  kyun ro ro kar saara ghar sar pr utha rakha h?? kaha na ye Mishti nahi h..." Manorama got up and said, "vahi h Anirudh.... vahi h... chod kar chali gayi hume..." He harshly grabbed her shoulder and sghouted, "ek baar ka kaha samajh nahi aata tum sabko?? kaha na nahi  h.... meri Mishti hoti to sunti meri..... yaad h na ki vo kya kehti h.... mein use jab bi  Mishti bulaunga... vo jahaan kahi bhi hogi... daudi chali aegi.... pr ye to hil bhi nahi rahi..... to ye meri Mishti nahi ho sakti....or dekho chehra bhi dhaka h iska.... for kese keh diya aapne ki ye Mi...Mi...." He couldn't complete his words when he was dragged by Veer back to the body and said, "nahi dikh raha to dekh lo.... hata do ye safed chadar iske chehre se..... pehchaan bhi nahi paoge...."