AN

Hello everyone!

First off, thank you for checking out my book! It really means a lot to me :)

Second, most of these chapters will have angst, as that is what I crave, and they're going to be very random.

Third, I procrastinate like shit, so don't expect consistent updates. But feel free to send me links to any good fanfics/oneshot collections, as reading often motivates me to write my own.

Fourth, requests are always open! I may not finish them for a while, but I really have nothing else to do with my time, and it's fun building off of others' ideas.

And fifth, triggers will be listed before every chapter (feel free to let me know if I've missed any :)). Please don't force yourself to read them if they make you uncomfortable! There will also be uncensored swearing in some. Not really a trigger but just wanted to let y'all know.

Sixth, if you do request anything, please know that I will do absolutely NO smut or shipping of any minors (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, etc). I'm willing to do ships between other characters, but I'm not comfortable writing smut, so that is a big NO.

Seventh, I felt I had to add this, but if it isn't obvious at the moment, I will be writing not about the real CCs, but their online/roleplay personas. Similarly, these will mostly be Tommy-centric because I'm more involved with his role in the DSMP, plus his character development is *chef's kiss* beautiful.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of my readers have actually voted. So if you're new, please consider voting, it's free and you can always change your mind. (I'm sorry I had to.)

Drink some water, get a nap, and happy reading!