YOUR NEW NIGHT JOB!!!

BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEP!! Goes your alarm.You groan and push it to the floor.NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIIIIISSS!!!

You moan and sit up in your bed,light shining through the window.You rub your eyes and look through the familiar room.Then you get up and brush out your (H/C) and pull on your clothes.You walk down stairs and make some coffee.

Then you take your coffee and sit down at your table with a newspaper.You had to find a job TODAY,because you were late on your payments.You look through the job lists with boredom.Nothing really interest you.

Until you land on one.A night watch for Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.You stare at it,and then circle it with your marker.You memorize the address and get your stuff and head up the door.

You get in it and start it up,and pull out and drive towards the Pizzeria.

~Time Skips Brought to you By Balloons Boy Balloons!!~

You walk into the Pizzeria and the smell of pizza hits you.And also the sounds of loud and annoying children.

You walk around the cheerful place and see the three main attractions.Freddy,Bonnie,and Chica.They all looked like toys and had big smiles,singing for the kids.

You smile at them and then go to find the office.You finally find it and hear two voices inside.Maybe you should be nice and wait....

NAAAAH!!!

You knock on the door and the talking stops.
"Come it!"says a angry voice.
You spit in and look around.There was a desk with a big man in it with a business suit and hat,you could tell he was the Boss.Sitting in the seat in front of him was a boy,about your age,turning around to look at you.

The boy had brown shaggy hair,a light blue shirt on,black pants,a blue cap that said NightWatch,and finally chocolate brown eyes.

Your clear your throat and stand straight.
"I'm here for the job as NightWatch?"you say.
The Boss's angry face lights up and he smiles.
"Of course!Sorry about that."he says cheerfully.

The boy suddenly stumbles up and waves to the chair he was sitting in.He was the same height as you.You thank him and sit down in the seat,the boy standing next to you.He looks down and plays with his fingers a bit.

Boss takes out a uniform and hands it to you.
"You start tonight,12:00!Don't late! And he,"Boss nods to the boy,"will be joining you tonight!"

The boy hands out a shaking hand.Was he nervous?
"M-My name i-is Coworker a-and I'm y-your Jeremy!"
You laugh a little and shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you,Coworker."you say,laughing a little.You liked that cute little stutter he has.

"I-I meant I-I'm Jeremy,y-your coworker!"he says,blushing a little.
You laugh and so does Boss a little.
"Glad you too are getting along!See you back here at 12!"Boss says.

You get up and leave the office,glancing out the corner of your eye to see Jeremy staring at you,shaking a little.

For some reason,you couldn't wait to see him again tonight.

~Sorry,sucky beginning :P it will get better though,don't worry!!~