Morning!

You wake up to a alarm blaring.You open your eyes and look at the coffee table.Jeremy's phone,you were guessing,was blaring.Then you realize that you were still in the living room.You had a blanket over you and you were still on the couch.Wait.....then where is Jeremy.

You move a little,and you feel something underneath you.You sit up sluggishly and look at whatever you were laying on.Jeremy.

He had his head tilted to the side,mouth open and drooling.
(God,this kid drools a lot) You realize that you were sleeping on his chest,and between his legs.His arms were wrapped around your,almost protectively. You face goes into a little blush.

You try to get up,and Jeremy opens his eyes a little and looks at you sluggishly while rubbing his eyes.
"(Y/N)?Wh-What are you-"he starts,then he realizes what position you two were in.His face goes a bright cherry red.

"Um,uh."you say,trying to get off him quickly.A little TOO quickly.You accidentally knee him,hard,where the sun don't shine.(you all know where I'm talking about XD)

Jeremy grinds his teeth and groans in pain.You get off him,covering your mouth.He rolls over on his side and clutches where you kneed him.
"Oh my god,I'm SO SORRY!! Are you ok!?"you ask panicky.
"I'm.......ok......"he wheezes.

He sits up and takes a deep breath in and a deep breath out.He picks up his phone and looks at the time.His eyes go wide.
"W-We have t-to go! It's 11:50!!!"he says,suddenly feeling a lot better it seemed.
"Don't you need new work clothes?"you ask him.

"I-I'm good,lets j-just go!W-We DONT want to be l-late!"he says,panicky.
You run to your room and change quickly and run back to the living room.

You and Jeremy rush out the door,and into the car.He gets in the passenger and you into the driver.You crank up the car and pull out,quickly speed down the road.

Good thing there were not a lot of cops around.