Meet Your Purple Stalker!

At first,you just stare in fear at Vincent.Then he grins more at you,apparently enjoying you being scared.
You gulp before asking;

"W-Why have you been-?"you try ask shakily but you are too scared.Its like this guy just radiates fear,and Vincent just laughs.
"It's so much enjoyment to me to see others so scared~."he purrs,then jumping up on the desk and sitting in front of you with his legs spread and grinning still.

Then,Vincent pulls out a large knife from his pocket.Your heart quickens as he just cleans his finger nails with it.
"Want to try to ask that question again~?"Vincent asks,grinning as he look at you and laughing.

Then,you feel your fear get replaced by anger.You shouldn't let him laugh in your face like this!
So you stand up and get face to face with him.

"I said,Why are you following me,you creep!"you say loudly in his face.His grin seems to go down a little in surprise.Good.
"Getting brave,now are we~?"he says,getting up so now you have to look up to him and he has to look down to you.
You glance at the time and it was almost 6.

"I will tell you why I have been following,or more like watching you~."he says.Then he suddenly pushes you back and pins you against the wall and you let out a gasp.

"I have been watching you ever since your first night.The night when you first saw me is when I decided I WANTED you.It enraged me to see Jeremy being able to have you and me not to~."Vincent purrs to you.He pulls the knife up to his face and licks the blade.

You were trying to stay calm,but that was kinda hard when a clearly crazy man has you pinned against a wall and is armed with a knife.
Your heart beat quickens as you watch him.

"And I have been told that I get...violent when I don't get things I want~.That nightmare you had? I can make it worse to where you can't sleep or relax~."he says,putting the knife down and getting to your face level.

Then you hear the 6 bell go off.You instantly use all your strength to push Vincent away.He yells in surprise and fall to the floor.You run out of the office and towards the exit,hearing Vincent's footsteps behind you.
"I don't know why you even bother~."you hear Vincent say,then he is suddenly in front of you.

You scream as he puts a hand over your mouth,making your screams muffles. You bite down as hard as you can,so hard that you can taste his blood in your mouth.Bleh.
He yells in pain and pulls his hand away from your mouth.You push him again and run to the exit again.

You finally bust threw the doors and to the outside.You don't even bother getting in your car.You just run as fast as you can down the sidewalk,thinking he would follow or pop up in front of you,but he doesnt.You keep running and running.
You want to get away from that crazy purple man.
You want to get back to Jeremy.