Dont Wanna Talk About It...

(Picture by _.cute._jeremy._ on Instagram :3 incase you can't tell,I get all of my pics from Instagram XD)

Your eyes get wide at the scene.Jeremy puts his hands down as soon as his dad leaves,but Jeremy is still shaking.You wait until you hear the truck start up to get out of the closet.

You walk up to him,but you don't know what to say.
How do you respond to this?
Jeremy doesn't look at you.He just looks down,still shaking a little.
"Jeremy...-"you begin.
"I-I don't w-wanna t-talk about i-it (Y/N)...."he says simply,still not looking at you.
"I w-washed y-your clothes t-this m-morning.T-They are i-in the r-room."he says.
"Thanks."you say,walking to the room and changing quickly.

You walk out and Jeremy is already in his work clothes,standing next to the door and waiting on you with a jacket in his arms.
"R-Ready for t-the last n-night of t-the week?"he asks you cheerfully.Wow,he was acting like nothing ever happened.

"Yep,let's get going an get this over with."you say,trying to act like nothing ever happened too.Jeremy opens the door for you and you and him walk out and down the street together.

=TIIIIIME SKIP TO THE PIZZA PLACE=

You and Jeremy walk into the building,5 minutes early.Outside you didn't see any vehicles,so that means Mike must have not came tonight.
Good.

You both take your seats,you in the middle with the tablet and Jeremy next to the left vent.
"T-This n-night is g-gonna b-be harder t-than the r-rest,s-so be c-careful."Jeremy warns you.
"Thanks."you say as the 12 bell goes off.

You looks threw the cams and you tense up.ALL of them were gone,except for BB,already.Well,that's just peachy.
You wind up the music box as you hear something in the vents.You and Jeremy instantly put on the masks as Toy Bonnie comes into the room,stares at Jeremy for a couple seconds,them crawls back out.Creep.

=TIME SKIP TO 5 BECAUSE IM STARTING TO FEEL BAD AGAIN AND DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING EVERY FREAKING DETAIL=

You glance at the clock.5,it's almost over.The old animatronics came in almost every second it seemed,making you and Jeremy pull the masks Up and Down,Up and Down,Up and Down.
You arm was getting tired.

You check threw the cams normally to see where everyone was,until you hear a strange noise and they go out.You click threw them in confusion and all of them are black and squiggly.Except,you come to the Parts-And-Service and it's just fine.Strange.

You try to change it but it won't work.Now your basically hitting the tablet,even though you know it won't do any good.
"W-What wrong?"Jeremy asks,still checking the vents an hall.

"I think it's busted or something."you say,still beating the tablet.Then you see something in the cam. A blur of purple that made your heart beat faster. You look closer and in a dark part of the room...you see a huge white smile in the darkness.You start sweating as you stare at it and a chill goes down your spine.The smile moves a little,like it's making a "Shh" motion.

"J-Jeremy?"you say,tugging at his sleeve.
"W-What?"he asks,looking at the hall then at you.The 6 bell goes off before he can look at the tablet and the smile disappears instantly.
"W-Whats the m-matter?"he asks,now looking at the tablet with you and putting on his jacket as he does.

"There was-"you begin,but then you realize how crazy it sounds.You and Jeremy where the only HUMANS in here,and that smile looked a little too human to belong to a animatronic.Maybe is was all in your head.Probably just tired or something.

"Nevermind.Lets just go.Im SO ready for the weekend."you say,putting the tablet on the tablet and stretching.
"Y-You and m-me both."Jeremy says,smiling as you and him walk out the building together.

Your car was still here from last night so you and Jeremy stop in front of it.
"D-Do you w-want to g-go do s-s-something this w-weekend?"Jeremy asks nervously.
"Of course!Here is my number and call me when you get home."you tell him,pulling out a piece of paper and pen that magically appeared in your pocket,writing down your number,and handing it to him.

"S-Sounds good."he says,putting the number up and looking back at you.You lean over and gently put your lips against his.He feel him smile against your mouth.You pull away and smile at him.

"S-See you t-tomorrow,(Y/N)."he says,turning slowly and walking down the street.
"Byyyyee!"you yell after him. Then you get into the car and start it up.Just before you pull out,you look in the darkness and see the white mouth again.Except this time,it was frowning.

A chill goes down your spine again and you quickly pull out and speed down the road.

Your just tired...that's all...