RUB IT IN MIKE'S FACE!!!

=TIME SKIP BACK TO WORK=

You walk into the building 5 minutes early.You couldn't wait to see Jeremy again! You were literally skipping as you walked.

When you got near the office,you heard two voices.One Jeremy's and the other was familiar,but you didn't know.You walk into the office and Mike was sitting in the middle chair.

What was HE doing here?!

Jeremy sees you and his face brightens up.He was sitting on the left side of Mike.
"H-Hey (Y/N)!"he says happily. Mike looks at you and grins.
"Hello again,good lookin'~."he says. You haven't been even been in here for a minute and he has started flirting with you.
"I got moved to the night shift tonight."Mike says,grinning at you.

"Wanna seat~?"Mike says,patting his lap and smirking at you.You glance at Jeremy and see that he was starting to get mad. Then you had a idea.

"Tempting."you tell Mike.Then you walk to Jeremy and sit on his lap,putting your legs up and wrapping your arms around his neck. He seemed just as surprised as Mike.

"But I think I would like this seat much better."you say,putting a kiss on Jeremy's cheek.You look at Mike,who's jaw was dropped.You look back and Jeremy,who has his mouth open too.

Then Jeremy saw the surprised expression on Mike,and grinned.He kissed you,putting a hand on the back neck.You were at first shocked,but then relaxed.

Think he is rubbing it in Mike's face?

Jeremy pulls away and grins at Mike. Mike just got up and say in the other chair,the one closets to the right vent.

You and Jeremy laugh and Mike just away from you two with a annoyed look on his face and his arms crossed.