Pinky-Promises

Hey,y'all like the new cover? It took me days to complete and I lost a hand and I had to fight off ninja's/robot's while making it.....and yes,this is all true....

NEXT DAY~

You lay upside down on your couch with Jeremy upside down next to you.Anime was playing on TV,but Jeremy was watching it more than you were.You were mainly playing Flappy Bird on your phone.

Jeremy came by early this morning,asking of he could stay the night tonight because his dad was back home and drinking a lot.You instantly had said yes of course.

You get to 15 on Flappy Bird before dying for the 20th time.You yell in frustration and throw your phone on the other side of the couch.
"I'm done!Im done with freaking Flappy!Im deleting that stupid game."you grumble,sitting upright since you felt the blood going to your head.

"W-W-What's your h-highscore?"Jeremy asks,still upside down.
"15."
"Mine w-was 93 b-before I-I deleted i-it.I-I got m-mad and a-almost broke m-my phone."Jeremy says,sitting upright and taking his phone out and showing you a huge crack going across it.

"Geez.Was it that bad?"You ask him as he puts it up.
"I-I was s-so CLOSE t-to getting p-passed my highscore,t-then Flappy o-of course h-had to crash!"he growls.You laugh and lay down your head on his lap.
"Poor,Poor JereBear."you say,laughing some more and looking up at him.

Jeremy was about to say something but his phone goes off.Jeremy looks at it then quickly answers.
"H-Hello? ....o-oh!Hi sir!....m-hm?Oh...alright...t-thanks..."Jeremy says,his face paling as he hangs up.

"What is it?"you ask alertly and worriedly,sitting up.
"Um,it w-was Boss.....h-he said that h-he is g-going to m-move me to t-the dayshift w-with Mike f-for t-this week....t-that means t-that you will b-be working t-the nightshift...a-alone."Jeremy tells you.

You feel the color drain from your face. You COULD possibly handle the nightshift by yourself,but that means that if something were to go wrong....no one can help you.If the animatronics catch you,then your just screwed.

"Y-You g-gonna be ok a-alone?"Jeremy asks,putting a arm around your shoulder.
"O-Of course,I will be fine,don't worry!"you ensure him.He still wasn't convinced and has a worried look on his face.
"Jere,I promise I will be FINE,alright?"you tell him again.You lay your head on his chest and wrap your arms around him.You can hear his heart beat quickly.

"A-Alright...pinkie-promise?"he asks,holding out his pinky in front of you.You smile and wrap yours around it.
"I pinkie-promise with ice-cream on top."
"And s-sprinkles?"
"AAAAAnd sprinkles....and chocolate syrup AND a cherry on top."
"YAAAY!C-CHERRIES!"Jeremy says,throwing his fists in the air.You laugh and go up and peck his lips.Then you hear his stomach growl a little.

"N-Now you h-have me h-hungry for ice c-cream."he says,sticking out his lower lip and rubbing his stomach.
"Me too.Lets go get some?"you ask,Jeremy getting a large smile across his face.
"YES!"he says,you laughing and getting up with him.You get your phone and you and Jeremy walk out of the house,holding hands and grinning like idiots as you both talk about what flavor to get.