not an update my loves x

hi everyone!! thank you so so much for all the love and support you've shown to the latest chapter (and the whole book too)!

golden, currently has 12.5k reads which is UNBELIEVABLE. i haven't thanked you all for that yet so...

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN BRI'S LOVE FOR COMING UP WITH NICKNAMES (see batman for rhysand and various nicknames for the high lord of the spring court).

in other news, i'm not sure how many (are there any?) of you stan bts (or are army), but permission to dance came out so go watch the mv and listen to the song if you're looking for something to do!

not that anyone asked but i'm ot7 (min yoongi likes to become my bias quite frequently though and i think that's so RUDE of him)

not sure how many/if any of you stan harry styles but bestie has been in italy (and we always get some good pics when he's in italy). anyway, harry on a yacht is just *chefs kiss.*

that's all i have for you today, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR READING THIS FIC. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, MAKE YOU YOU DRINK SOME WATER X

i'll take this chap down later but for now, assuming you've read all the way to the end, comment things you want to happen in the fic's future!

permission to dance!

harry x yacht