Ch1

Ralnir looked out at the humans studying him the the cage with tired eyes. He knew they where planning a new way of hurting him, a new form of torture, another way to make him wish he were dead. One of the humans began to speak "ok bring in the prisoner" a few moments later a group of armed fleshlings walked in with one of the smaller curvier humans between them. These creatures he believed where the females of the species

He had seen others like it before the others called them something like a wooman......no that didn't sound right......what was it......Woman! That's it that's what they where called. He watched curiously as they forced the woman into the cell next to his. He hissed in displeasure when they hit her with their weapons for resisting them. Eventually they got her into the cell and slammed the door closed. Ralnir chuckled as he caught the scent of fear wafting off of her.

The lead human then commanded the others to pull the partition between the cells and her fear spiked to even higher levels. He leisurely stretched himself out and walked into her cell. He stopped directly infront of her and inhaled her scent. He smiled as the tantalizing smells washed through his nostrils. The woman was now curled into the fetal position terrified of him. Finally after several minutes he gently nuzzled her and laid down using her side as a pillow.

The humans outside all gasped as they witnessed the first non-violent act between human and xenomorph. The woman jerked up giving him a look of surprise. After a few moments she lifted her hand and gently laid it on his head gently rubbing it. And what happened next shocked everyone. The xeno began to purr.