Ch 2

Ralnir stood looking at the little human as she slept on the floor. "I wonder why they put her with me I mean weren't they afraid I'd hurt her....sigh oh we'll I guess I don't mind the company at least." He was broken from his train of thought as the woman on the floor began to stir. Ralnir smiled as he crawled up the wall, and across the ceiling to end up above her. The woman's eyes slowly opened and after a few seconds she stood and stretched popping her back.

When she was done stretching she looked around the room. It took her a few moments to realize the xeno was missing. She began to look around wondering where it could possibly be, the room wasn't that big maybe nine by ten so there weren't really any places for it to hide "ummm hello...is anyone there". Ralnir hissed out a chuckle when he heard the fear in her voice. He dropped silently from the ceiling behind her slowly and silently closing the gap between them and when he reached her he gently nuzzled her hand causing her to gasp in shock and jump away.

"God dammit don't do that you creepy bastard you almost gave me a heart attack" she walked back to him gently rubbing his domed head causing him to let out something that sounded like a snake hissing into a fan, it took her several seconds before she realized he was purring. She chuckled as the supposed killer alien became a little kitten in her hands.

An hour or so later the two heard a clatter coming from a slot in the wall before a platter and a bowl fell from it. Ralnir walked up and began devouring the contents of the bowl which when she went to check looked to be a cows skull, he had used his innermouth to punch a hole into it and appeared to be using it to eat the brain from the inside of hard skull. She shivered in disgust as she saw what it was and turned away before she threw up.

She looked down at the platter hoping it wasn't the same thing and sighed in relief when she saw a sandwich. She sat and began eating, after they finished she laid down and fell asleep. Meanwhile Ralnir looked around the new addition to his prison. After around 10 minutes of searching he noticed a small vent in the far back corner. He had finally found it, he had finally found his escape rout.