NSFW Request- Daniel "Lets Fuck" Ricciardo x Female teammate

Warnings: this is hella long, smut, depression?This was a request on tumblr and I got carried away

This was a request on tumblr and I got carried away. Grab a snack and some water before reading, enjoy!

~~~~~~

"Good morning everyone" Zak said as we all sat down in the meeting room. Was it a good morning? Hell fucking no. We just came back from a race weekend that resulted in minimal points for the team, I had got a call last night that my best friend passed away, and the FIA announced this morning that the Australian gp has been cancelled so I'm sure Dan is not going to be in a good mood either.

I only barely managed to pull myself together to come in this morning knowing I only needed to be here for the meeting. Zak had told me to take time for myself which would allow me to atleast go home for the funeral of my friend. I needed the break so bad. I haven't been able to see my friends or family since 2019 because of the pandemic. I'm from Texas. Last year when my home gp had been cancelled it hurt, but I knew this was all only temporary. I always tried to see the positive in things. You can't let yourself fall into sadness, not in this industry.

But lately it was all just getting to be too much. We just finished a triple header which was exhausting to say the least. I haven't been doing so well yet this season in the car which also hasn't gone unnoticed. I can't even go on social media anymore without seeing all the hate. People just don't like the fact that a woman made it into f1 again after years. The fact that I wasn't doing well just made it worse.

But still, I kept my head held high. I stayed positive and I worked hard. I wasn't going to let anyone see my struggle. And the haters didn't bother me too much because I know they're just bored trolls. But you can only take so much before things start to slowly wear you down, eating away at the happy life you created for yourself.

I'm sure I had started to show the little cracks in my facade. Little twitches of the mouth or a flick of sadness in my eyes every now and then. But they only ever lasted for a fraction of a second before I was able to compose myself again. I think the only person that had noticed was Michael, Dan's trainer. He was a very perceptive person. Naturally, my trainer dating Michael meant we all spent a lot of time together.

He had started to ask if I was ok the last couple weeks. I would always smile and say everything was fine very convincingly but I know he could tell something was off. Whether he mentioned anything to Daniel I have no idea. That's why I hadn't told anyone when I got the call last night about my friend. I just wanted to push it down and get through it alone. All the questions and sympathy would just break me and I couldn't do that, we were only in the middle of the season. But I know an email had gone around the company letting everyone know and kindly asking them to give me space, thanks to Zak knowing I needed it.

"So I'm sure you've all heard the news about the Australian gp being cancelled," Zak started, looking around the room to everyone nodding. It was just Zak, me, Daniel, and our trainers and engineers in the room. "I'm sorry Dan, but hopefully we can get there next year. We would like you to make a video for our Australian fans if that's possible" Daniel didn't look happy but he understood.