Period

Request: hey if your still taking requests for blurbs then could i please request a fluff cute danny with him comforting you with cramps? im currently dying from them lol
Omg me too!!! 😅 I may or may not have basically wrote exactly what my own fiancé did for me today. I can't wait to marry this man 🥰
—————

You woke up and instantly knew what day it was from the throbbing pain in your lower abdomen and back. You groaned as you crawled out of bed and threw on your favorite fluffy robe. You walked into the kitchen to make a cup of tea and felt his arms wrap around you. You giggled as his stubble tickled your cheek when he kissed your neck.
"Good morning my love" he hummed into your soft skin. You turned around in his arms and smiled, pulling him into a hug. His hands went to your lower back and started to rub gentle circles. The pressure along with the heat from his skin was so soothing, you melted into his arms, letting out a gentle sigh.
Daniel knew what that meant and started to methodically massage your back as he held you while your tea brewed. The pressure he put on your back caused you to be further pushed into his warm embrace and it felt so comforting. He gently kissed your head and smiled, happy that he was home this weekend to help you feel better.
After your tea was done brewing, he tucked you into the blanket on the sofa, making sure you were all snuggled in. He handed you the small bottle of pain medicine. "I'll be right back, love. Im going to run you a bath" he kissed your forehead and left the room.
He later came back into the room to check that you had finished your tea. He set the cup down for you and lifted you up in his arms like you were the most precious thing to him. He carried you into the bathroom and gently set you down onto the floor. He gave you a sweet soft peck on the lips before leaving and closing the door behind him, allowing you to relax in privacy.
After your bubble bath, he helped you slip into your coziest pajamas and snuggled up to you in bed, becoming your own personal heating pad. You spent the day watching movies in bed. "I love you so much" he whispered into your ear as you drifted off to sleep, having completely forgotten about your pain.