Anonymous driver comforting Daniel after Hungarian GP

Request: Can you do one for the photo of dany just sitting on his tire? and the reader comes over to comfort him? Maybe another driver?
—————

As you got out of your car and pulled your helmet and balaclava off, you noticed one of the Mclaren drivers, Daniel, hanging his head against the halo. You knew that look, even with the helmet on. It had been you so many times, being the rookie of the paddock. You watched as he slowly got out of his car and sat down on his tire. You knew he'd been struggling with the new car, but you didn't know it was this bad.
You didn't know him very well, having only exchanged brief greetings in passing before, but you did know a bit about him. Everyone in the paddock was like one big family, and everyone knew Daniel. You knew him as the class clown, the jokester, the funny guy who was always happy and positive. So to see him so down like this broke your heart, even not knowing the guy very well.
You always had a soft spot for kind people, nice people, because you were one yourself. And you know just how hard it can be in a world like this to be that type of person. You were an affectionate person most days, which definitely set you apart from the other drivers. On your bad days, you had wanted nothing more than a cuddle from your family or even your teammate, just to be comforted and told that it will get better.
You didn't know how it would go over, but you decided to give it a shot. You walked over toward Daniel. He didn't notice you at first so you placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at you and you could see the remnants of some tears in his eyes. In that moment, you didn't think, you just reacted. You pulled him into a hug.
You felt him put his arms around you and hold you tight, like he was hanging on for his life. His head fell onto your shoulder. You didn't mind that a few other drivers gave you some looks or that some photographers had now noticed what was going on. All you could think was that a fellow driver needed some comforting right now. And he could take all the time he needed if it meant he would feel better.
Atleast a full minute went by before you could feel his grip loosening, but not letting go. You heard a quiet sniffle before he pulled away to look at you. He must've been crying slightly still when you hugged him.
He placed a gloved hand on your cheek and looked into your eyes and you could see the faintest hint of his smile returning. "Thank you" he said, his voice muffled through the helmet.
You gave him a small smile in return, "Anytime". And with that, you both walked up to the front of the cars to get weighed, do interviews, and get ready for the next race, hoping that things would turn around for him soon.