alice's vision

''oh just imagine their empire being destroyed..."

KATHERINE WAS NOW LOOKING AT ALICE WITH WIDE EYES, how could she erased edward's memories so quickly?!

alice suddenly gasped at the vision..

"we have to go to the volturi! now!" katherine yelled as she opened her palm before a cloak appeared in her hands, wrapping the cloak around her 

Both Alice and bella nodded their head before Alice grabbing another cloak for herself as she, bella and Katherine rushed outside of the mini house and got into the black car.

"Shit! Were not gonna make it, you know what? Fuck this! Come with me! Katherine swore as she opened the door, walking into a clear road as the two other girls followed with a curious look on both their faces..

"Put your cloak on Alice " Katherine ordered as Alice did so, wrapping the reach silk into her cold body..

Katherine's hand started to glow as she kept on chanting a spell that both Alice and bella have no clue on..

Suddenly the two other girls body started to turn into dust..

"What are you doing?!" Bella screeched as her arm was completely gone and Katherine was ignoring her, knowing that one wrong chant of the spell would leave them with a missing body part

All girls turned into dust..

They suddenly were brought into the unknown place, well to Alice and bella but Katherine knew where they were exactly were..

"Where are we?" Alice whispered-yelled

"Take a look you might know" Katherine replied making Alice looked around as she viewed the familiar place

"Were in volterra.." Alice whispered astonished by the magic that was performed by Katherine, because to the cullens, they never saw any type of magic performed by Katherine..

"Yes we are now put your hood on" Katherine said as she put the hood on her head covering the bits of the cold skin..

"Wait" Alice yelled making both bella and Katherine freeze..

"What?" Bella asked hyperventilating

"The volturi declined his offer on dying, he's going to expose himself" Alice informed

"Well we have to go now!"  Bella yelled..

Alice lead them into the area she had a vision in, bella immediately spotted Edward as she ran the fastest she could, pushing anyone in her way..

Katherine raised her hand as she muttered a spell to keep Edward from sparkling under the sun...

Bella who ran so fast jumped onto Edward covering and pushing him away from the outside..

Katherine released a breath of relief as she saw Edward and Bella disappear...

Katherine looked at Alice who nodded

Both females walked up to the door as Katherine pushed it making the lock break..

She opened the door for for Alice to come in first..

"Come on, guys"    katherine heard before she came in 

"it's a festival.. you don't make a scene" alice stated as she attempted to get out of the situation along with bella and edward  as soon as possible..

" Oh they certainly don't want to.." katherine stated as she made her grand entrance while she takes off her coat..

"just imagine their empire destroyed" katherine muttered before heels clicked on the marble wall..

"enough" a small beautiful petite figure came.. she has bright red eyes, brighter than the other two volturi guards, full lips and wide eyes that could make angels look like a demon

"jane" edward whispered. tensing up knowing bella will never escape now..

" aro sent me to see what's taking so long" jane informed before leading all of them to the volturi kings

as walking, katherine felt a very odd pull on the bottom of her dead/unliving heart

as the enter the elevator.. katherine was getting annoyed by the way demetri was sniffing at bella..

she swooshed her finger secretly making demetri lose his smell..

katherine smirked as she saw demetri confused and sniffing the air as jane turned her head around and glared at demetri as a sign of warning making demetri stop his actions..

they finally reached the floor and walked out the elevator before being greeted by the desk lady..

katherine was looking at the lady with pity. knowing that she'll probably end up dying than being turned..

'' and so she will be" she heard demetri's silky voice snapping katherine out of her trance

" for desert" jane added making katherine pity grow

once the door was opened she did not expect on what she will be seeing

a/n: apologies for the delay, had a very rough week :)