bitter

"I swear to God, what the fuck is going on with this bitch's life"

KATHERINE WAS SITTING ON THE COUCH. she was reading another book from Tumblr becoming addicted to it.

She was so engrossed by the book that she almost didn't hear the phone that was ringing on the bedside table..

She grabbed the phone before answering not looking who it was

As she answered the phone a familiar bubbly silky voice was heard by Katherine tho it wasn't bubbly anymore

"Katherine?" Alice questioned making Katherine looked surprised at the phone after 1 and a half year of no contact she was surprised that Alice suddenly called

"Alice? Oh uh.. how are you?" Katherine replied happy that an old friend called

"Not so good... Katherine, it's Victoria she's back and she's planning on killing bella as a revenge for James' death" Katherine couldn't help but feel a little hurt the fact that Alice only called her because she needed help

"We need your help-" Alice was cut off by Katherine who sighed annoyingly

"I swear what the fuck is going with this bitch's life" Katherine stated feeling very bitter but then again she had every right to be.

Imagine not talking to someone for 1 and half year not even bothering to check if you're okay but only called just because they needed something..

What's worse the fact that Katherine spent more than 50 years with the cullens and then suddenly a clumsy human girl was suddenly more important than her..

Katherine completely understood that bella was important to Edward and the cullens but it doesn't mean that they could just neglect her and only contacted her because of their needs...

She was fucking pissed off...

"Let me guess? You're gonna need my help to protect bella? Funny cause none of you checked up on me nor pay me a visit for more than 1 and a half year yet you have the audacity to call me and asking for help? That seems a bit upsetting doesn't it" Katherine said with a monotone voice..

"Katherine listen-"

"No! You listen here buddy, imagine how I felt the fact that none of you of you ever visited me after being apart of your family for more than 50 years were those times we spent together meant nothing to all of you guys?" Alice was silent, never once in her life heard Katherine this angry and Alice was speechless..

Katherine was known to be a very patient person, she didn't get mad easily. Annoyed? Yes but not angry

Katherine hang up and slammed the phone on the bedside table causing both the phone and table break.

After the volturi incident, Katherine started feeling annoyed, angry and bitter

What she didn't know that someone else was feeling the exact same way as her and both have no idea was causing it