bitchy Katherine

KATHERINE MOOD SWINGS were becoming way too out of hand

She also developed some major anger issues such as knocking a whole tree down just by punching it because she couldn't get the spell right...

Or the constant screams of anger and the burst of power Marie had to deal with every single day...

She also barely fed on blood..

It didn't matter if it was the most delectable human blood, she just won't drink that much..

It was quite concerning because None of them knew any vampire physiology..

Katherine did feel a little weak but other than that, she was fine.

She also kept thinking about the phone call incident with Alice and has considered multiple times to help that..

She did finally choose to help that but she'll help them last minute..

Just so they could suffer little bit more with the lack of members as she heard that the Denali's refused to help the cullens due to the fact that the cullens also refused to kill the shapeshifters as for revenge..

Katherine has clearly missed a lot after she left and she was not happy at all..

Katherine always wants to be a few steps ahead of everybody else and despised being left out..

I mean who doesn't what to be a few steps of everybody?.

Marie was still being distant towards Katherine which made Katherine feel really bitter and petty...

Katherine was really moody...

She would purposely give Marie a hard time..

She doesn't even know what she wants or why she's acting this way...

Safe to say that Katherine is being really bitchy..

A/n: hey guys sorry for the delay but I've been in isolation because I've tested positive on COVID-19 and I really just am losing energy on everything...

Not to mention school just started and my anxiety is being worse than ever ..

I don't even know what to do or to write in this story since I'm both physically, mentally, emotionally tired all at once..

I will try to update but it will take a very long time and I suggest to don't read it at all because the plot is getting real shitty..

Bai Bai ♡