Lying

"why won't you let me go through your head?"

Katherine looked at Alice with wide eyes, Alice never had this vision so long

Once Alice finally snapped back she looked at Katherine with a horrified look..

Katherine immediately sped up to Alice and grabbing her shoulders to look at her

"What happened?!" Katherine asked which she was replied to with hesitated look on Alice face

"The volturi found out about you and they want you for your power" Alice lied knowing that this is the only way to stop Katherine for going with them..

"But what about Edward?" Bella asked

"He was saved but was killed again for protesting on Katherine" Alice lied again..

"Katherine, I need you to erase mine and bella's memories the same way you erased Edward's" Alice said ordered only to be met with a stubborn face

"let me see, what you are talking about" katherine muttered as she raised her palm to touch alice but was immediately stopped by Alice who grabbed her wrist

"We don't have time for that! And I need you to do a Teleportation spell please!" Alice pleaded with a distress look on her eyes..

Katherine was in a conflict, but ultimately obeyed Alice as she raised her hand and touch Alice's forehead...

She started the chanting the same spell as the a golden glow appeared in her hands..

Bella gasped as she saw a golden glow on Katherine's hand and Alice's forehead..

After Katherine was done Alice walked outside with a dull look on her eyes

Katherine nodded at bella as a sign for bella to follow Alice knowing that bella's mental shield was stronger than her spells..

Bella rushed outside beside Alice..

Slowly both bella and Alice arms started to turn into dust..

Bella begins to panic but Alice did not as she let limbs turn into dust...

Both girls disappear into thin air..

Leaving a guilty hybird behind..

AN: been so tired lately even after many hours of sleep.. I don't know if it's my mental health that's affecting me but I've been pretty sad for a couple of weeks now.. and I just don't want to live but I don't want to die yet..