Volturi things

"this is ridiculously useless brother!"

CAIUS BEEN FEELING VERY BITTER AFTER HIS ENCOUNTER WITH BELLA, he keeps feeling this strange tug in his dead heart and extreme mood swings

The volturi kings and members had no idea what has caused him to feel this way but it's been more than a year..

Caius would become even cruel to others in trials never letting them get away.

He felt extremely empty and was never satisfied even with the use of corin's power..

He keeps on saying the same sentence again again, especially when aro or Marcus would suggest him

"This is ridiculously useless brother!" Over and over again that aro had started to feel very irritated by his behavior

Caius didn't feel any better when he was with anthenodora either.

He felt annoyed and irritated

chelsea,Jane, Lorenzo,alec, Felix, demetri and afton all stayed away from him..

Even though they're one of the most powerful members of the volturi, they still feared caius as if he was a bomb about to explode any seconds.

He started to notice anthenodora's behavior that she seemed to like the presence of women more than him.

Particularly Heidi..

He didn't feel that horrible but it did hurt his ego a lot.

Marcus also noticed his behavior change and saw the bond of his and anthenodora's bond weakening by the second but didn't bother to tell aro..

Marcus also saw the bond between Heidi and anthenodora.. and the twins..

He saw Jane and Alec's bond shifted..

He saw Jane's liking towards the human girl who plays guitar by the street and Alec's liking at the boy who seemed to be the older brother of the other human girl.

Jane learned the name of the girl.. Margaret Monroe or what the girl prefers marga Monroe while the older brother's name was Elijah Monroe..

Both used to be orphans til they reached 18 & 19 leaving the orphanage and started a small shop with some albums and some music stuff that Jane and Alec never been interested..

Demetri and Felix were being annoying as hell towards the other guards due to their boredom..

Lorenzo, Santiago,Renata, chelsea, corin, heidi and afton all became the gossipers always having these stupid theories..

Sulcipia and aro were all clueless but sulcipia did know a little bit but definitely not all..

Let's just say that volturi coven if full of chaos