First Commission | Chapter 6

A/N: Sorry for not updating this book

"Thank you for coming, Xiao! I had a wonderful time!" Lumine giggled as she cleaned up the picnic.

"Ya.. it was fun." Xiao slightly hid his face from embarrassment.

"We should do this again sometime! Paimon thinks it was the best picnic ever! Especially because Xiao tried some new food!" Piamon pointed a finger at Xiao.

"I'd love to, but first we have to catch up on our commissions." Lumine said.

"I must go now, but if you need me call put my name and I'll be there." Xiao explained.

"Thank you Xiao! I'll make sure to come visit!" Lumine laughed as Xiao disappeared.

"What commission do we have first, Lumine?" Paimon asked.

"I believe we have a food delivery. We have to go get the food from Sara at good Hunter then we must deliver it to the desired destinations." Lumine explained while walking along the path to Teyvat.

"Alrighty then! Let's get going!" Paimon followed Lumine.

.

.

.

"Here you are! Please take this Springvale!" Sara explained while handing Lumine a basket.

"Of course." Lumine took then basket as she began to head off to springvale.

"Hey Lumine?" Paimon asked.

"Yes?"

"Why can't the people from Springvale just come here to pick up there food? Became it always makes me really hungry." Paimon complained.

"Who knows paimon."

.

.

.

"Thank you!" Brook, one of the citizens of Springvale, thanked while taking the basket from Lumine. "Give this to Sara from Good Hunter please."

"Alright! We finished one commission! Now we just have 3 more to go until next week!" Paimon excouraged while Lumine began to leave Springvale.

"..."

"Lumine?"

"Huh? Oh yea! Just 3 more commissions!" She quickly sounded happy and cheery as soon as she was knocked out of her thought.

"Are you alright? You've been dazed ever since we left Wangshu Inn." Paimon asked.

"Yep! I'm fine I guess I'm still just a bit sick." Lumine laughed as she turned her focus back on the road.