29

Lumine gasped as beautiful lanterns were hung in a cave. She smiled as the lights flickered around a large tree.

Her eyes went towards Xiao. He looked around on the ground before he picked up an orange leaf.

He hesitantly put his hand under her jaw and gently turned her head so he could put the leaf by the flowers in her hair.

"There." He looked away as blush quickly began to rise to his cheeks.

Lumine smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He slightly fell back but eventually wrapped his arms around her waist.

He digs his face into the crook of her neck as she gently rubbed his back.

He didn't want to let go, but eventually he released her. She smiled at him again.

"Thank you, for bringing me here." She walked over to the tree and sat down against the trunk.

Xiao sat next to her as he looked at the dangling leaves. Bright orange, yellow, and red covered the cave.

.

.

.

"Thank you for bringing me here Xiao!" Lumine laughed as they stood up.

Xiao nodded. "Of course."

Lumine smirked as she put her hands on his shoulders. She gently leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I guess I'll see you later! Bye Xiao!" Lumine waved as she quickly ran out of the cave. Xiaos face was red with blush.

He looked around as if someone else was there and instantly covered his face.