🐴 01 🌵

Wild West life is all about thrillers, fun and adventure. The people of wild west are best known for their fun-loving nature and an outgoing attitude despite the difficulties they would face on a daily basis and inspired by this was made a tiny Wild West in the outskirts of a big town in South Korea by the locals.

The dry land for no yielding purpose was barren and fought by businessmen to be taken for construction purposes and luckily this amazing person, Bang Si Hyuk won his fight over the land and the dream of many people to see and live in the wild west was near coming true.

As soon as the mini wild west was built, the news spread all across the country like fire and became the attraction of the tourists which enhanced the outcome of the economy and paved the way for the development of this town.

In Bang Si Hyuk's team were some men, his very close friends and the part of his victory over the land and as per his permission they made the newly built Wild West town their own. The Kims, The Jeons, The Jungs, the Mins and The Parks.

The town was officially called the Dreamtown, the reason being a dream of many people out there.

The Dreamtown grew wider, the economy raised through the tourists made the town a real town and one of the most developed one.

The Dreamtown owned an amusement park and a Theatre for dramas as well as cinemas by the Kims, the clubs and restaurants by the Jeons, the Laundromat and the clothing shops by the Jungs, the car mechanic and devices repairs shop by the Mins and the groceries and animal husbandry by the Parks.

There was nothing that the town didn't own and it only grew to be wider by the time.

One generation passed and now the town is on the peak of development, the most wannabe places of all the time. From the blend of both South Korean and wild west culture to all the exciting places to see in the town, it never fails to catch people's attention and is a part of yet apart from the country.

The previous generation has been retired on the responsibilities, handing it to their heirs who are now incharge of the town.

The town is famous for being run by these seven most amazing people. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, heirs of the Kim clan and cousins of each other are now in incharges of the theatre and amusement park of the town. Many people work under them and of course there's no worries for them to lead it ahead.

Just like them Jeon Jungkook with his sister Jeon Somi are leading the restaurants and clubs of the town.

Min Yoongi owns the car and devices repair shops including pawn shops with his young siblings.

Jung Hoseok and his sister Jung Jiwoo leading the Laundromat and clothing shops of the town.

Park Jimin, unlike his Casanova cousins Park SeoJoon and Park Bogum, is leading the animal husbandry and the grocery shops of the town.

The primary school, highschool and the university of the town is under Bang SiHyuk's name and is leading by his Dynasty.

They have everything in the town where they don't need to travel out for necessary items, only do if it's too important and many people gradually started working under them, being part of the widening town.

And this was just an introduction of the town and now comes some facts about what goes on inside the town.

When people are given with glory, the enemies take birth naturally and the town has Sheriff Lee Hyun to ensure this.

The Sheriff left none of his favourites of the town bare hands, guns and knives allowed to be in the pocket of the new heirs, Bangtan Boys of the Dreamtown.