🐴 08 🌵

Jungkook cursed as he looked down at his phone. He knew he was messed up.

There's nothing as dangerous as mad Taehyung.

He ran his hands through his hair, fear and frustration pulling up all together as he tried to dial Taehyung's number but he didn't pick up, and he won't ever.

"Hey, are you done?" Suddenly a girl patted his shoulder, distracting him from his call.

The same girl, the daughter of the British businessman, Perrie.

Jungkook had his eyes on her for some reason. Reasons being lots, first she's highly sweet and very easy to be manipulated, second she's pretty and can get any guy wrapped around her fingers for her works and third, she can help Jungkook with his mission because she's good at those first two reasons.

"Ah, yeah. I think there was a network issue." Jungkook said to her, standing out in front of the party mansion near the pool.

"I was waiting for you. Anyway, would you like something to drink or should we escape out?" She asked seductively, her hand on Jungkook's chest as she looked up at him while Jungkook was already trying to stop the thunderstorm of worries in him.

Taehyung would kill him if he knew.

"We'll but let's have drinks for now. Lauren might be waiting for you." Jungkook apologized, reminding her of her American friend he was doubting on for trading drugs here.

Even if it's not her trading drugs herself, then it definitely is someone else she knows and Perrie would help Jungkook to know because this British girl is showing a lot too interest in him and he decided to take this chance for his benefits.

"Lauren? I think she's already into that tall Park guy. He's handsome but not as much as you." She leaned forward, trying to test Jungkook who pulled his face back.

"Ah, of course he's not. But, shall we walk in and dance?" He asked, chuckling nervously and she smiled, pulling herself back.

"I bet you love dancing. I saw you doing tango with that handsome friend of yours at your club. I wish I could dance like that with you." She confessed, her soft gaze looking up at him.

"Sure, we will but can we go in for now?" Jungkook insisted, stretching his hand for her to walk towards the mansion again and she held his hand to take him in.

The loud music was blasting as she took him to the dance floor, Lauren was already busy taking shots with Seojoon - she was showing high interests in, drinking like crazy and drowning in pure hangover as she laughed and threw himself on Seojoon who was handling her.

Though Jungkook let Perrie make him dance but he had his eyes on Lauren and Seojoon all the time as they were getting way too close from last some days and Seojoon was always accused for working with Mr. Jolly that Jungkook had recently been caught in his club with drugs so there's a chance of him being one of those smugglers and this could be a reason he was trying to get closer to her.

Jungkook could notice from afar how Seojoon held her by her waist, controlling her from going wilder. Some other men on the counter were smirking at him, he was handing some things to. There was something subtly happening.

Jungkook knew something was definitely wrong.

"Perrie, I think we should drink something." Jungkook said to the girl dancing with him who didn't understand at first so she brought her ears closer to his lips.

And Bogum was making sure to click the pictures of the other cowboy, smirking at the pictures he took. Oh how much he hates Jungkook.

"Let's sit with them and drink." Jungkook spoke a little louder for her and Perrie turned to see the other side.