🐴 15 [Epilogue] 🌵

The Grand day for the town had finally arrived, the much awaited moment when everyone would be enjoying the 25th anniversary of the town with a humongous and alluring fair filled with all the shine and glory.

There were many reasons to celebrate for the Bangtan Boys especially. Fi.irstbeing the anniversary itself and added to that the drug dealer was caught with all his suppliers too. The town was cleaned after a long time and there were few chances for any mishap ever since they all were caught. And another reason to celebrate was Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship being official.

They weren't limited to rooms or booths. Anytime anywhere, their lips would meet like two poles of magnet, unbreakable because they don't need anyone's permission to kiss.

Currently, The Bangtan Boys were gathered in the fair of the desert, taking time to roam around and enjoy their grand day together as well as keeping eyes on criminals.

They had less work to do after the encounter with Joseph the day before and this gave them an opportunity to enjoy the fair as well.

They enjoyed the theatre show together while making sure for any mishap to not happen and right after the show was over, they could finally roam around outside so they made their way into the aisle between the different stalls of attractive things to do or games to play.

Jungkook was challenged to shoot the balloons again by a stall once they reached, all the Bangtan Boys surrounding him as he aimed towards the balloons.

The pressure was too much when Jungkook pressed the trigger but it went missing on the first try.

"Oh no problem. It's okay, you still have chances. Jungkook can do it!" Everyone cheered up for him and Jungkook took a deep breath before shooting again and luckily this time it was done.

All the members cheered for him loudly who showed the brightest smile before shooting again and another balloon was shot, winning them prizes.

"I'll do it too!" Jimin exclaimed and took the gun after passing coins to the counter owner.

"What else do you want, Taehyung?" Jimin asked the brunet who already had hands full of a new round stuffed toy won by Jungkook.

"An alarm clock, over there." Taehyung pointed and Jimin grinned, eyeing all the balloons and fixing his eye on one and bang, in three tries he shot all three and Taehyung won his desired present.

"And this is why I'm your hyung, Jungkook." Jimin said to Jungkook who showed an unamused look.

"Then this calls for a challenge. What about the carousel?" Jungkook suggested and Jimin's expressions turned to blown ones.

"N-no, it's a kid thing. Not that." He denied, not showing his nervousness.

"But who said adults can't ride it? It's fun!" Yoongi suggested and everyone else agreed.

"Damn, I can't wait to go back to my childhood. I still remember how Jimin fell off from that and had a bump on his head. I think he still fears." Hoseok joked, making Jimin fakely laugh.

"Hah, you kids. Go ride, I'll see you."

"No it's not about just seeing." Jungkook said and held his hand to drag him there while the other members followed.

Jimin was terrified and held the grills of the boundary once they reached that area where the giant carousel was, making everyone laugh at him.

"Oh c'mon Jimin. This isn't as scary as you think. Let's go." Jin insisted but the male still feared.

"Namjoon holds his legs and I'll do it with arms." Jin said and Namjoon nodded but Jimin already shook his head, taking steps back.

Everyone kept laughing while they forcefully took Jimin there, making him sit on the unreal horse.