🐴 04 🌵

It was a brand new day, the sun shining on the shimmering sand of the Dreamtown like always. The morning began to be warm like the upcoming summers and the people of Dreamtown were already at their works to start their day.

So were the Bangtan boys, gradually gathering at the Jeon's cafe for their usual morning coffee and breakfast, the egg and bacon stuffed in their toasts.

Taehyung walked in with Jimin, joining Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok who were already having their warm shots of caffeine.

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi, settling his hat on the table while Jimin next to Hoseok.

"Jungkook's not with you both today?" Namjoon asked and they just shrugged shoulders.

"Must be busy with his new baits." Taehyung remarked bitterly.

They sat, taking part in conversation and listening to the music played on the radio. Soon their coffees and breakfast came too for them to enjoy together.

In the meantime Namjoon raised the volume the radio placed on top of the counter, just to know what's Sheriff had to say for the day.

"The smuggling cases are rising in the town day by day. The outsiders are suspected to bring the drugs in the town while insiders must be responsible to spread it around because nobody knows the depth of town like them. All the Dreamtown people are requested to not be part of his selling and buying deals of drugs or else you'll be equally responsible for it. I'll end by saying, I'm working as hard as I can for the peace of the town. I'll catch them soon-" 

Taehyung chuckled at the announcement on the radio, sipping his coffee later.

"Oh what would we do without Sheriff Lee, 'our savior' of the town." Taehyung commented ironically, done with his way of taking all the credits while everyone knows who is actually working to save the town.

"He's always onto some credits the next day. I can't stand this boomer." Yoongi scoffed.

"About these smuggling things- I think the most prone place is definitely the club but our club owner is in his own fantasies." Jin said ironically and then on cue the one walked in the cafe everyone was talking about.

Jeon Jungkook. The gothic cowboy attire of the morning looked stunning as always as he walked in through the glass door, chimes of bell stealing everyone's attention except for Taehyung.

"Good morning y'all!"

"Good morning."

Jungkook tilted his head slightly in a questioning manner when everyone replied to him but not Taehyung who was more attentive to his sandwich.

"Oh, is the sandwich delicious today? One coffee and sandwich for me too!" He informed his worker on the other side of the counter.

With this he sat next to Taehyung, feeling himself completely ignored by him. The ravenette was sitting with his body turned into the cute cowboy's direction, wanting his attention so badly while everyone talked incoherently in the background.

He kept staring at him until he would get noticed while Taehyung seemed unaffected, finishing off his sandwich.

Soon Jungkook's plate arrived too, who looked down at the food. 

"Want more of what you find so delicious today?" Jungkook asked him, showing his plate to Taehyung who ignored him completely, taking one bacon out of Jungkook's sandwich to stuff into his mouth before standing up.

"I'll check on you guys later. I have laundry to do." Saying this Taehyung walked out, leaving Jungkook to sit there in a bit of disbelief.

Damn, he's a bit more upset today.