🐴 07 🌵

It won't take Jungkook any longer to devour the lips in front of him, something he would take a bite on, swallow the moans falling through them and let those lips run on his skin.

Everything else was blurred around him and all he could see was just Taehyung, pouting those lips and testing the ravenette.

The brunet pretended to fix Jungkook's collars of his black shirt, giving him a good time to stare at those puckered up lips until Jungkook's hands travelled to hold his waist to pull him closer, forgetting they were in public.

"Is everything alright here!?" And suddenly they retracted back after hearing a voice.

Jungkook turned himself around, coughing to overcome the awkwardness while Taehyung rolled his eyes frustratedly.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other who interrupted them unknowingly. One of them was scratching his nape while another was fixing his own shirt as the awkward silence filled around them.

"Everything's alright except for the sheriff and his trash head. I can't believe the ideas he came up with." Taehyung said, taking the plushie from Jungkook's hand and holding it.

"It wasn't necessary at all. And we came here to check on you guys. He had freaked everyone out around." Jimin added.

"Anyway if everything's alright here. Can we go and eat? We'll wander around again later." Hoseok insisted and they nodded.

"I am starving, let's go." Jungkook said, rubbing his belly.

"Oh of course." Jimin commented, smiling teasingly at them back and forth who tried to ignore their gazes and acted casual.

"Let's go then!" Hoseok encouraged and turned around, making them follow him.

Taehyung walked beside Jimin, talking casually and Jungkook walked on the other side of him, sneakily letting his hand travel under the jacket tied on Taehyung's waist and taking a pinch.

Taehyung winced and the latter giggled, running forward and making Taehyung run after him until they disappeared while the other two looked at them with 'so done' faces.

~✰~

"Oh come here guys. Did you get them?" Jin asked, setting the food on the table.

They were in the staff room of the amusement park where the screen of CCTV cameras was, making it easier for them to keep their eyes on everywhere around while still having their meals.

"Didn't they come already? But they left before us." Hoseok said, confused, still joining them on the table.

The five of the Bangtan Boys were waiting for the last two to join soon but it seemed like they changed their minds.

"Let's not wait for them and eat. They must be eating each other's face by now." Jimin said so casually and took his seat while the table was suddenly filled with silence, strange gazes falling on each other.

"What? Oh come on. Don't act as if you all don't know." Jimin rolled his eyes, carrying his chopsticks and everyone laughed awkwardly.

"Maybe yeah... who knows." Namjoon chuckled, then stuffed his mouth full of dumplings.

They decided to ignore this topic for now because, ahem, who knows.

While actually they weren't wrong either.

Taehyung and Jungkook were in an empty old photobooth, devouring each other's lips like they were hungry for decades.

Settled on the wooden stool, Taehyung was straddling Jungkook on his lap, hands fisting his raven hair as he kissed him messily, breaking apart to kiss his neck until he drove him crazy.