Chapter 1

It's our 1st Wedding Anniversary and i'm in hospital fully dilated and getting ready to give birth. The pain has been bearable up to this point and that has surprised me as Lori said having Yeong was torture for her. That could well of been because she has such narrow hips and I don't but who knows. I think it definitely helps having the most calming influence on my left though. My gorgeous husband is holding my hand and telling me to concentrate on my breathing. Every now and then he mops my brow with a cold flannel and has been keeping me hydrated with ice chips, giving me regular compliments on how well i'm doing. He really is a babe. The best man on the planet.

The doctor has taken position at the end of the bed, telling me to hold my pushes and pant, and then push as hard as I can and hold the push. I'm sure my cheeks are bright red, and my head is spinning because despite the coaching i'm not breathing properly and the lack of oxygen is dizzying. "Ok Aimee, babies head is crowning, you are doing really well" says the young man in between my legs.

I look to my left and Joonie has a look of overwhelming excitement tinged with huge trepidation on his face. We have decided to not find out what we are having, we both wanted a surprise. The pregnancy has been pretty easy, I know, lucky me, bitch and all that. Funnily enough we worked out that we fell pregnant the night of Yoongi and Lori's wedding or the following morning, we were trying as we had discussed it and decided to start a family soon but we were not expecting to fall this quickly.

After Lori and Yoongi saw us tie the knot they decided they wanted to do it too so I helped to organise it in just a few months. They didn't want a big fuss so we arranged it to be held at the house, we had a lovely little altar built, with seating either side leaving a little aisle, and a marquee for after where we all sat and ate and then danced late into the night. Seijin married them too, he is becoming a pro at it now. Perhaps we started a tradition and he will marry all the boys. Yoongi had his 6 best men, and I was maid of honour. Lori chose a beautiful dress by a designer called Enzoani. The dress was a full length A-line skirt that had a plunging neckline and sequinned tulle cascading down it. The bodice had a 3D floral motif and it was ivory in colour. It was very pretty and she looked amazing in it. She had slimmed down pretty quickly after Yeong was born, I think the breast feeding helped with that, and to be honest she didn't really get too big. She had a tiny little bump so it was a surprise when he was over 8lb, that probably didn't help with her pain levels, but by all accounts she handled it like the boss she is.

I wore a mint green dress a bit similar to the bridesmaid dress Lori wore at my wedding, simple neckline and flowy and Yoongi and the boys had black suits with white shirts, nice and simple. Yoongi did have a lovely shade of mint green hair that matched my dress in the end but I don't think that was planned.

Jungkook sang Ed Sheeran's perfect as Lori walked down the aisle, it was a gorgeous rendition. He really does have a mesmerising voice. Her parents and Sisters had flown over and were enjoying the time with their grandson and nephew, his cousins also getting to meet him finally. They decided to have a buffet so people could help themselves and it was catered by Baek Jong-Won. After everyone had finished eating the tables were moved so there was a dance floor and we all got drunk and had fun into the early hours. It was a brilliant day.

"Ok Aimee, the head is out, the baby has a lot of dark hair, do you want to feel?" I am asked as the doctor puts his hand out to take mine. I let him place my fingers and I feel a mass of warm and wet hair on a very real head. Oh my god, I am about to become a Mum! Joonie moves down the bed and goes to take a look at our child's face and instantly bursts into tears. "Ready Aimee, just the shoulders to get out now, give me another big push". I bear down and with all my might and squeeze. My husbands face lights up and I hear crying.

"It's a girl Aimee, we have a Daughter!"