Chapter 74

The crowd heads up, but we hang back so as not to get separated and have a couple more glasses of the champagne as the throng dissipates. As we begin to walk over to join the back of the line at the base of the stairs we are approached by a man who looks really familiar to me but I cannot for the life of me figure out why. Namjoon says in an excited voice "hey Steve! How are you?" and extends a hand out to greet him. "Hey Namjoon, I am great thanks, you?"

The boys all shake his hand one by one and then Namjoon introduces me. "Steve, this is my wife Aimee, Aimee this is Steve Aoki, he remixed our song mic drop". Oh that's why I recognise his face! I love that song and have watched the music video a fair few times. "Hi Steve, lovely to meet you" I say politely. Yoongi then introduces Lori to him and we both look at each other a little star struck. The music video for that song has over 1 billion views on YouTube and is very popular and Steve is huge in these circles.

"Are you playing a set tonight?" Yoongi asks him. "Yeah I am, not until a bit later but I have to get my equipment set up and and they are having behind the scenes stuff filmed for the website". I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to watch a set by him. He points to a side door behind the stairs and says he needs to get going but wanted to come and say hello. We wave and watch him head off as music starts to play quite loudly upstairs.

When we reach the top we are faced with an enormous dark room with more stairs leading to side bars and platforms all at different levels, strobes and LED tube lighting in different designs all over the walls, a massive DJ platform to the rear, a large dance floor and a circular bar to the front of the room. We are shown up to one of the platforms that has been specifically reserved for just us. It's close to the DJ booth and has a great view of the dance floor. A server comes and takes a drinks order from us but we have more champagne waiting for us and some cold Soju that was requested for us by Big Hit.

I don't recognise the music that's playing, but it's got a good beat too it and I can't help but start dancing to it. Now, my idea of dancing is two stepping and attempting to shake my ass or bouncing my shoulders, not the kind of dancing these boys are used too. Jungkook comes and dances with me, he has taken off his jacket showing off his thick thighs and tight ass in those trousers and the fitted shirt clinging to his guns like they are going to burst through it any minute. His hair has a little wave to it and falls across his face and when he pushes it back he looks so sexy. Even when he is not trying to really dance he still looks like he is following choreography. I suppose for some people it just comes naturally. Jimin moves really well too and comes and joins us.

I think this DJ that is on is possibly the RnB DJ and maybe the pop/dance element might be later with Steve. It's difficult to tell the genre of the songs when they are in different languages sometimes. It really doesn't matter though, I am having fun gyrating around and laughing with Jimin and Jungkook. Lori and Yoongi are dancing next to us, Namjoon, Tae and Jin saving themselves for later are sitting and watching on a nearby sofa. I look over at Joonie to check he is ok and he gives me a thumbs up, so I take it that means he is happy for me to be dancing with them.

At one point Jimin is dancing in front of me hips rotating and his leg in between mine a bit dirty dancingesque and Jungkook is behind me fixing me into a hot boy sandwich! I can't help myself and push my hips back forcing my arse into JK's pelvic area, he leans into my ear and whispers "careful, don't get me all worked up with no hope of release".