Chapter 39

I flush the toilet and come out of the cubicle. She is standing at the sinks, lip gloss in hand, mouth open wide, shock evident. "Jesus, so many questions I don't know what to ask first, my brain is having a spaz out!" She exclaims. I laugh hard. I haven't heard her say 'spaz' for years. It's not very pc nowadays but was the word we used most often in school. Usually it was to put down another girl we didn't like.

She shakes her head almost trying to re boot herself. "How?" Is all she manages. First I explain why he was in our room and what he told us. She is surprised, but feels the same as us and doesn't blame him. I had already told her about what he said to me in the gym that day, so she knew he liked me, and of course she knew I had desires for him from my threesome dream.

"How did it go from that to sex?" She asks. "Well, Joonie just outrightly asked him, Jungkook would you like to fuck my wife?" She exhales really loudly and widens her eyes. "That's unexpected" she says. "Your telling me! I told him to stop and said you can't do that to him, but I was on his lap and could tell he was enjoying it because he was hard. He tells him to be honest and asks again and bless him JK says he wouldn't want to do that to him and he knows I wouldn't because I love my husband". 

I explain how he then opened my legs and put his finger inside me and told JK I did as I was told but clearly liked the idea and how he asked me if I wanted to fuck him. "What did you say?" she asks leaning in to me. I step closer to her and tell her I wanted to shout yes, but decided to spin it and put the ball back in Namjoon's court. "I leant back and asked if I could go and explain things to him and kiss him and Joonie let me up so I said 'we like playing games like this. If you don't want to it's fine, but if you do, that's fine too. Joonie has given permission, if we have permission why don't we act on it?' And then I kissed him".

"Oh Aimee, you little dirt bag, I love it!" She exclaims. I laugh hard. I run her through everything that happened after and how things have been left. She fans herself and puts her tongue out like the hot emoji. "I know right! There is just one other thing you need to know. He was a virgin!" Her mouth drops open again and she says "no way? JK, the hot, young, buff one hadn't been with anyone? How is that possible?" her words leave her mouth quickly and with a confused tone.

I shake my head, "I thought the same, but I think he really doesn't see himself as a heart throb and more than likely has over thought things and doubted himself. He has a real shy side, although not this afternoon when he got going" I laugh. "Oh god Aimee, I don't think I am going to be able to look at him now knowing all that, I am just going to be thinking about what's in his pants!"

I know she is joking, she loves Yoongi unconditionally and there is no way they would ever do something like this, but fantasy is fantasy. There is no harm thinking about it, it doesn't always happen, although come to think of it, quite a few of my fantasies have! Maybe I should stop. We realise we have been gone for a while so head back to the boys and take up our positions back at the hot plate. The chef is still cooking and after all that talk I feel ravenous.

"You two disappeared for a while, we're you gossiping?" Jimin asks with a knowing smile. I can't hide anything from this man, he sees right through me. I flush a little and look at Namjoon who is not reacting at all. I look to my right and see a little flush on JK and when I look back at Jimin he is inviting me over with a finger and points at the empty seat next to him.

I get up and just before I leave the table Namjoon grabs my wrist and pulls me down to him. He whispers in my ear "I don't give you permission to tell him, if you choose to defy me I will punish you later". I cannot hide things from Jimin, he has a way of coaxing things out of me and I have to admit I like how much he enjoys it. He is a kindred spirit with me on a sexual level, we like a lot of the same things, so I have every intention of defying my husband. I lean into his ear and whisper back "you best have a punishment ready then baby because i'm not going to do as I am told".