🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 🕨

y/n : your name
l/n : last name
n/n : nickname
Quirk : Glitch

She can Glitch herself to do almost anything. The things she can do are Glitch someone's quirk and turn it off temporarily depending on how strong it is. She can also Glitch herself, objects, and others to another location if she knows where it is. If she overuses her quirk she would start to "glitch" and body parts would flash different colors. She would also uncontrollably "glitch" a few steps back.

"Come on y/n! You are taking so long!" my younger sister, Aiko said, whining. "Okay, okay I'm done." a younger version of myself said, running down the stairs. I put my shoes on and ran outside to see my parents waiting on the other side of the road. As I run towards my parents... a car comes straight at me...

As I stood in shock I felt hands push my body causing me to fall...

I turn to see my only sister... on the road with blood everywhere...

my mother ran up to me to see if I was ok as my father went to my sister.

I tried to say something but...

I couldn't...

I paid no attention to myself as my sister was the main priority. I got up and ran to my sister, hoping that the flame in her body will stay. Hoping that she would be ok. Hoping that she would live. Hoping that it wasn't my fault...

As these thoughts were dancing in my mind, I didn't realize my father had pushed me away from my sister's limp body causing me to scrape my knee.

This is the first time he had hurt me...

I didn't think about it much because I was too worried about my sister. My sister was taken to the hospital with me and my worried parents.

A few hours later a doctor came out to talk to my parents. I didn't know what they were saying and I was too tired to listen so I fell asleep...

---

I wake up to hear muffled yelling... I ran out of my room to hear my parents talking about me getting my quirk...? I tried to say something but...

there it was again...

I couldn't talk...

It was like my body didn't want me to... like my body said you will make everything worse... like as if I was underwater...

I snap back into reality after hearing the words... 'SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF HER!' I look at my father with a face mixed with sadness and confusion. I was lost at the fact that I got my quirk... and that... my sister is... dead...

I felt tears run down my face. My father walks over to me and picks me up by my collar. 'SAY SOMETHING YOU USELESS SHIT!' he said screaming at me 'DON'T HURT HER!? SHE'S ONLY FOUR!' my mother said defending me 'SHUT UP DUMB BITCH!' *slap* 'SAY SOMETHING, YOU IDIOTIC KID!'

I can't...

My father dropped me and stomped his way to a room he would stay in all day. My mother ran to me asking if I was ok. I nodded my head and tried to talk again but the words never came out. She looked at me in confusion as I started crying. Her eyes widened and she hugged me with all her might.

My mother told me that we would be going to the doctor. I was confused because I wasn't sick or anything. After I got dressed, I tried to talk to my mother again but failed. 'Wait here!' she told me as I started getting excited. She came back with a whiteboard, a dry erase marker, and a board eraser.