𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱: 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

TRIGGER WARNING - SU!C!D41 THOUGHTS & TOPICS

I had woken up. I wasn't in my room, though. I wasn't even in a room. It was still the dead of night and I had no idea what time it was. What happened?

"...If you ever really need to talk to someone, I'm here..." I stood there before sitting back down next to him. 'I need to talk to someone, and you seem to be available.'

 Was that a dream? I thought it was until I heard a small yet heavy snore and felt a lot of weight fall on me. I looked to the side to see Katsuki asleep. He looked peaceful, like nothing has ever bothered him. I sat there staring at him for a while as my heart raced. Why does that always happen when I look at him?

I then started playing with his hair because of how fluffy it was. "Why the fuck am I in a park...?" I heard him silently ask himself groggily. I guess I accidentally woke him up. I quickly removed my hands from his head as he quickly looked up at me.

"What were you doing?" He squinted his eyes. I rose my hands up in defense as I shook my head no. He then sat up and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Well, I'm going home. Be careful... or whatever... Bye." He rose and quickly walked toward his home when a smile appeared on my face. He was walking weirdly, like he had shit, or whatever Dabi called it, in his pants.

I reached to grab the bag of food until I saw ants all around it, eating the small remaining I had inside. I sighed and got up. I dusted myself off and headed back home.

---

-Bakugou's pov-

We all had finished the first day of midterms. I obviously know I'll get the highest mark out of the class of idiots. A lot of the others were asking IcyHot where Y/n was, idiot Deku being the first one to say something.

I left my seat and made my way to the cafeteria. "Do you have any more images of Y/n?" A familiar voice whispered as I stopped walking and listened.

"Yeah, I have one of her pulling a guy into the bathroom." Another familiar voice, this time very recognizable, answered.

"Perfect. I promise you, he won't like Y/n when this is over. Let's leave before we get caught." I stood waiting for whoever to come out. I then watched as the red-headed rival of Y/n turn to the corner I was standing at. She stared at me as I stared at her.

"Do you want a photo?" She rolled her eyes. "What were you talking about and who were you talking to?" I growled.

"Why, I do not know what you are talking about!" She walked away and bumped into my shoulder.

---

"Hey Bakubro, you look pissed." Shitty Hair said, bumping into my shoulder. "Kirishima, he always looks pissed." Dunce Face replied, as I messed with my food.

"Now that I see it, yeah, you look angrier than usual..." Raccoon Eyes said. "Is it because a certain someone isn't here today?" She said slyly.

I looked up from my plate and glared at her. "N-nevermind!" She stuttered.

---

-Y/n pov-

Night had come about, and I still had no food to eat. I don't feel so hungry, so getting food again isn't necessary. I got out of my bed and changed into the small amount of clothing still in my room.