🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲? 🕨

I woke up earlier than usual to avoid my father. I took a shower, put on my mask, replaced the bandages with an eyepatch, and my uniform. I walked to Sho's house to walk with him but I bumped into Broccoli. "Oh, hey Y/n!" he said, waving to me. "Do you want to walk with me? Hold on, why do you have an eye patch?" he asked as I tensed up. 'I fell yesterday when I was getting home!' I lied. "Oh, well I hope you're ok! So, wanna walk with me?" I smiled under my mask and followed.

"Hey, you two! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might?" a reporter asked while putting a microphone up to our faces. "U-um, sorry, we have to go to the, uh, the nurse's office right away!" Broccoli said as he grabbed my hand and ran. I silently laughed as he laughed with me.

---

Aizawa started going off again which I didn't care for until I heard, "Our first task will decide your future." The class tensed up. "You all need to pick a class representative." he said, making everyone calm down.

'What's that?' I wrote on a small piece of paper. I passed it to Sho and waited for his response. He handed the paper back to me and I read it. 'It's like a leader or a president but for a classroom. Also, did your dad do something again?' I felt my heart sink after reading the last sentence. I felt tears collect in my eyes but I pushed them away. 'I'm fine!' I wrote back. 'You can tell me. I already know what he does and I can tell it has something to do with your eye.' he wrote. Sho is right he already knows so I guess it's ok to tell him. 'He threw a bottle at me and I now have a huge scar on my eye.' I wrote, putting my hand on my eye. 'Why won't you let me call the police on him. It's a miracle that you haven't died yet.' 'My real father is down there somewhere. Plus, I don't want to be alone. I have no money and I'm starting to run low on food, I haven't had any since yesterday!' 'You haven't had any food since yesterday?! Y/n are you ok?' I smiled. I loved how much he cares for me. 'I'm ok. I've survived a whole week without eating before, remember.' 'Your right but we can get as much food as you want at lunch.' I smiled and nodded my head.

---
In this one, I'm going to have y/n be class rep and Izu be deputy.
---

'HOW DID I GET THREE VOTES!?' I thought. "OKAY, YOU IDIOTS, WHO VOTED FOR THEM?" Hedgehog yelled. "What, did you think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Sero asked 'Your spirit animal has to be a pomeranian or something.' I wrote and asked Sho to translate it. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He responded as the class laughed. "Y/n told me to translate it for her so technically I didn't say it." Sho corrected. He looked like he was about to blow a fuse so I covered my ears.

---

"Ok, so the class rep is Y/n and the deputy is Midoryia." Aizawa said going back on the ground. "R-really? It's not a mistake?" Broccoli said shaking. 'It's ok Broccoli, you'll be fine!' I wrote to cheer him up. "T-thank you." he said with a red face as everyone was talking.

---

Sho got me some food and I ate it fast. As I was munching on some rice a bell rang. "Warning. Level Three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion." the announcement said as my heart sank. Sho grab my arm and ran with me out of the cafeteria. I left my mask on the table but I didn't care. The hall was crowded and I lost Sho. My eye patch had fallen off and I panicked even more. I got pushed onto a wall and I couldn't move. Soon another person got pushed on top of me, pinning me to the wall. And that person was Hedgehog. His leg was in between mine. Hedgehog looked at me as his face began to turn red. He got pushed closer to me meaning that his leg touched in between mine. I felt my face get hot and the same weird feeling in my stomach. A small noise escaped my mouth and he quickly turned his head back to me, both faces redder than Sharkie's hair. His eyes connected with mine and I quickly covered my eye. Then I saw Sonic fly up to the wall and tell everyone it was the press and there was nothing to worry about.

As I was about to leave with the crowd Hedgehog pulled me back and into an empty room, pinning me to the wall. "Did you moan?!" He asked. I shook my head not knowing what that means. "Don't lie to me!" He yelled, getting closer causing his leg to get up higher. I made the same noise as my face got hot. "SO YOU DID DO IT!" He shouted getting even closer. I angrily pushed him back and stormed out of the room. I covered my eye with some hair and walked into the classroom, calming down.

---

'We need to figure out who the new class officers will be! But first, want to say that I think Iida should be class rep. I've thought long and hard about this. During the stampede of students, he thought of a way to get the attention of everyone and told them to calm down.' I wrote on the board as everyone agreed with me. "I-I also want to resign. I want to g-give the role to Yaoyorozu. S-she had the 3rd most votes. I'm not fit for the job either." Broccoli stuttered.

---

At the end of the day, I was getting ready to leave. "Hey, L/n! U-um do you want to go to the arcade or something in a week?" Kaminari asked as I looked up at him. 'I would but my father wouldn't allow me.' I wrote with a straight expression. "Ok... then I'll convince him!" he said shocking me. 'No no no, you can't do that!' I wrote quickly. "Why not?" He asked as I thought of an excuse. 'He's very stubborn and protective of me.' I lied. 'Plus, I was meant to walk with Sho today.' "O-oh, it's okay!" he said with a sad look. 'Great! I've gotta go. Bye!'

---

I got to my door and looked through the window to see my father and one of the girls that hung on him like a leech. I teleported to my room and practiced drawing with some paper. After that, I went to bed and dreamt of my mother and her finding me one day.

I don't know how to end this chapter so yeah bye thanks for reading. Please vote for my story if you enjoyed it!

 Please vote for my story if you enjoyed it!