🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝘅𝗮𝗺 🕨

10 years later ( 14 y/o )

It was now time for the entrance exam of UA high. I wore sweat pants, a hoodie, and a mask to hide my scars. I sat down in a seat and later a green-haired boy sat next to me. The announcements began as a man also known as Present Mic started giving instructions. I zoned out until I started hearing muttering from next to me. I ignored it until a guy with blue hair told him that he is disrupting everyone.

---

"AND..... START!" Present Mic yelled as everyone started to defeat the robots. I used the training I got from the Todoroki's and learned how to glitch something out of existence. I repetitively deleted the bots and started glitching people to safety, giving them first aid. Soon the alarm had blared, indicating that the exam was over.

An old lady came over and I assumed that she was the nurse helping the injured examinees from what she was wearing. I handed her some hurt people and she kissed them causing them to heal.

Everyone left to go home as I did the same. I hoped my father was out with the girls he brings over. Thankfully he was on a vacation to the US. It was good because I would get hurt way less, and he wouldn't see what place I landed on in the exams. I could also see Sho more!

---

I checked the mail to find an envelope with my name on it. I already knew it was a UA letter. I went back inside and set the note on the desk. I stared at the note in fear that I didn't get in. No, I'm not going to be scared! I worked too hard to fail. I ripped open the letter to find a small disk. I looked at it confused and pressed the button on top. A hologram of All Might appeared scaring me. "HELLO YOUNG L\N! I AM HERE IN A HOLOGRAM!" he said, doing a weird pose. "YOU DID VERY WELL ON THE WRITTEN AND PRACTICAL EXAMS! YOU GOT SECOND WITH 56 VILLAIN POINTS AND 38 RESCUE POINTS!" he said, as I started to cry. "WELCOME TO UA YOUNG Y/N. THIS IS YOUR ACADEMIA." I started cheering, jumping up and down out of excitement.

---

I put on some jeans, a mask, and a f/c hoodie to tell Sho how I did. I put a note in my pocket, saying 'I got into UA'. I went over to his house and luckily, Enji was out on patrol so I could quickly come in and out with only Sho noticing. I knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened, showing Sho. I hugged him and gave him the note. He read it and hugged me back. "I got into UA too, my father put me in recommendations." he said, holding my shoulders as my eyes become wide. I started jumping up and down, hugging him again.

I walked back home and fell on my bed with nothing to do. I didn't have a phone, or a laptop, just nothing. My father didn't have anything but his phone, which he always kept on him. I looked for something to do, clean my room, do the dishes, do the laundry, fold the laundry. God, I have nothing to do. I guess for now I'll just sleep.

---

A month later my father came back. I told him I got into UA. "What place?" he said drinking out of a bottle. I knew if I said something wrong he would throw the bottle at me and call me useless. 'First, I got more than anyone in the scores' I wrote, hoping he wouldn't catch my lie. Sho and I got really good at making straight faces to cover our emotions. "Good you finally made yourself useful." he said looking at the TV. I went to bed excited for what would come in a few months.

I didn't do much for this chapter because I wrote this at like 2 am and finished it this morning. I will try to update as much as I can! Bye!

 I will try to update as much as I can! Bye!