🕨 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳: 𝗨𝗦𝗝 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 🕨

"Today's training will be a little different. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Everyone gasped. "Sir, what kind of training will it be?" Sero or Tape dispenser asked. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters." He answered as the class buzzed with comments. "What you wear is up to you. Keep in mind that you're not used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities." He said as he clicked a button. "We'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all."

Everyone started getting up to leave. I walked into the locker room and changed in a stall. "L/n, why do you change in a stall? I mean, we're all girls." A voice that seemed to belong to Pinkie Pie (Mina) asked. 'I'm not comfortable.' I wrote on paper and slid under the door. "Ok, but just know we won't judge you."

---

I sat next to Sho on a bench as everyone talked. 'Are you excited?' He wrote on my paper. 'Yep! I don't know who I want to sit next to though. I'm not sitting next to Hedgehog because he did something I didn't like, so I guess I could sit next to you!' 'Hold on, what did Bakugou do to you?'

As I explained everything that happened, I could see his eyes widen and quickly turn to anger. "AND YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!" he shouted, making everyone look at us. 'What no! I pushed him away, and I'm not talking to him anymore.' I said calming him down. "Ok, that's good." 'Do you know what I felt?' I asked. "I do, but I can't tell you..." he replied. 'Why not?' "I just ca-" Sho got interrupted by Iida blowing a whistle. "We'll talk about it later." he said as I nodded.

---

As we got on the bus, I was the last to get seated. The last seat was next to Hedgehog. I angrily sat down and accepted it. I didn't have anything to do, so I just used some of my paper and drew.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou, and Y/n." Sharkie said as I looked up from my drawing. "Sure, but Bakugou's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Kermit replied as I tried to keep in my laugh.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" Hedgehog yelled, getting up from his seat, as I moved over, covering my ears. "Y'know, we kinda just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Sparky said, making it harder to contain my laugh.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!" he said, then looked at me. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, MOANING BITCH!" he yelled as everyone looked at me.

"Umm, what are you talking about?" Pinkie Pie asked us. I shrugged my shoulders and continued drawing. "Wait, did you both do 'it'?" Round face asked.

I saw Hedgehog's face become red, and I just grew more and more confused. "She has a boyfr-" "OF COURSE WE DIDN'T PINK CHEEKS!" he interrupted.

"Oh, that reminds me! L/n, didn't you tell me you don't have a phone?" Sparky asked as everyone looked at me. "WHAT?!" everyone other than Sho yelled, causing me to jump a bit. "Wow, you don't have a phone?! Your parents hate you that much or something?" Hedgehog mocked. I ignored him and continued my drawing, holding back my anger.

"Bakugou shut up." Sho defended. "Defending your girlfriend Icyhot?" Hedgehog continued. "Wha- Girlfriend? She's not my girlfriend. She's like a sister to me." he stated. "What? But the other day we asked, and she said you were her boyfriend. I'm so confused. Were you lying?" Pinkie Pie said as I shook my head.

"She thought you were talking about a friendship and not a relationship." Sho explained as everyone made an 'o' with their mouths.

"What, are you stupid or something." Hedgehog said, flicking my forehead. I got tired of him and punched his stomach.